1,532 results
All reviewsgarden villaoutdoor showersalt watersaltwater poolprivate beachbeach frontsea viewegg stationdeluxe roombreakfast spreadwithin easy walking distancecenang beachsun loungersrestaurants and shopsunderwater worldlovely beachrelaxing stay
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 3 days at this beautiful resort- Nice private beach with no touts and few people. Perfect lounge chairs for viewing the sunset. Breakfast with splendid view of the Andaman Sea.

And special shout to all staff especially security guard Ram! Most friendly, helpful, and personable staff around!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Hakan_Kulp, General Manager at The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Bao Fang T,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your time here at the resort, especially our breakfast. I will be sure to extend your compliments to the members of the staff and encourage them to keep up the good work. We look forward to welcoming you back to Langkawi again someday soon.

General Manager.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Frangipani is a charming resort located on the far side of Pantai Cenang. I can not speak to the value, bc I stayed here for biz. However, the existential experience was fantastic. The sun, wind soaked beach is delightful. The property is well maintained with foliage and florals. They have a heated regular and non heated sea-water swimming pools too.

The resort was super for our small group of 25 people for 3 nights/ 4 days. The staff were very friendly, smiley and helpful. It was during school holiday and it was very mellow surprisingly.

The conference room was adequate. I spent about 8 hours a day in there. There was plenty of room to do breakout activities and tasks. The only complaint was a familiar one, the internet could be stronger. The food was tasty, the breakfast buffet was particularly pleasant.

The room was clean, cold and spacious. They leave a frangipani blossom on your bed when u check in for added touch. The shower was powerful and there was porch with chairs and table for chillaxing.

The resort sits on nice stretch of beach. It was clean and peaceful. I took a walk on empty beach every morning before breakfast.

I was happy to see Grab in Langkawi and it only cost 16rm to or fro the airport. It is a 4rm Grab ride from the hotel to Cenang mall, in comparison it is 15rm for a taxi.

All my compadres enjoyed the resort as well. I would return here with family for rest and relaxation. This resort is far enough off the beaten path not to feel drowned by the Pantai Cenang tourist vibe. Although, it accessible by a 15 minutes walk or 5 minutes Grab. I'd definitely recommend it for chill travelers and families.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear abujalan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay here at the resort while you were attending your company's conference. I am also glad that you enjoyed our facilities. I will extend your warm compliments to the members of the staff and encourage them to keep up the good work. We look forward to welcoming you back to Langkawi again someday soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Paid around 250usd(3 persons wz extra bed) but less worth than 100usd.
When we arrived no body care at reception.. we had to bring down and carried our bags...
Room is small and too old.. so shocked for bit old and dirty towels..
Garden might not be managed at all..just humble yard.
We may surprise how good photo of the pool vs. actual.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank KyungAh Monica K

Dear KyungAh Monica K,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. I apologize for your less than pleasant experience here at the resort. I will address your comments with my department heads and the members of my staff and work on improving our overall services. I sincerely hope that you would offer us another chance to serve you better.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Spent two nights in this hotel located on the West coast of Langkawi. The location is great - about 20mn from the airport and its basically on the beach.
Good points are the location of course, the breakfast, the spa and the activities office. On the other hand, it could be much cleaner. The rooms need definitely to be renovated and the staff could be more professional. But it's Malaysian standards!
Family friendly !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear achenriot,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay here at the resort, especially our breakfast and our spa. I will address your comments with my department heads and members of my staff and work on improving our overall service. We look forward to welcoming you back to Langkawi again someday soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Stayed here for 5 nights to chill, see Langkawi and get some work done. All worked out nicely, thanks to this lovely place! The location is right by the beach, in an extended, well groomed garden. Staff is very attentive and quite effective. WLAN is excellent. Food is good, even though the menu has only a limited choice of local food. Huge breakfast buffet, however, with some tasty local options. There also is an office to help you tour the island, which I found extremely helpful.

Room Tip: I found the best value for money is a "partial sea view" villa. Garden villas can be a bit dark; sea view is rather expensive.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear Oedipa_Mas,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your time here at the resort, especially our gardens and facilities. I will extend your compliments to the members of the staff and encourage them to keep up the good work. We look forward to welcoming you back to Langkawi again someday soon.