“Very Good Dining Experience”

Vietnamese Noodle House
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: Vietnamese restaurant of Syracuse with unforgettable Vietnamese foods - Noodle soup (Pho) & Vietnamese Sandwich ...
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at the Vietnamese Noodle House located in a strip mall (near Harbor Freight) in North Syracuse. Everything was very fresh. My husband and I shared spring rolls to start and they were filled with pork and veggies. Delicious. We each had a soda. I had the beef stew dinner and loved it. It had cubes of sautéed beef and a delicious sauce. My hubby had shrimp fried rice and he said it was very good. The service was good and attentive. We plan to return soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Love their Pho never disappoint and friendly service . Their spring rolls and BBQ chicken was excellent !

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Poor service. Soup and main dish served about the same time. Main dish warm and cold, one bite was warm the next bite was cold. It was like a stir fry, It appears the dish was prepared with frozen vegetables, consequently, they were still cold when the dish was served. Taste and quality of food was average.
Would not return.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I've wanted to try this place for a while and tonight my boyfriend and I decided to go. Boy am I glad we did! The restaurant is small but the staff is welcoming and we were seated right away. The menu options are very authentic and the prices are extremely reasonable. We ordered the pork and shrimp egg rolls (MUCH better than the greasy ones you get from a chinese take out place) and I ordered Pho for my dinner with meatballs and medium-rare beef. The broth was outstanding and I love the rice noodles! It comes with a side of basil, bean sprouts and a lime wedge...the perfect accompaniments! My boyfriend ordered the chicken curry and it was equally as delicious. We will DEFINITELY go there again!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

We stopped in for dinner on Friday evening to sample the Pho. It was amazing, with the inclusion of beef, tripe, vegetables and a broth that would stand on its own. We also split a pork Bahn Mi that was perfect. While ambience is not the reason to come to the Noodle House, you will enjoy a very satisfying and delicious dining experience.