“Excellent food, service was OK”

Vietnamese Noodle House
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Cafe
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Description: Vietnamese restaurant of Syracuse with unforgettable Vietnamese foods - Noodle soup (Pho) & Vietnamese Sandwich ...
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great egg rolls and Vietnamese coffee to start. Also had a fried shrimp appetizer that was very tasty. Went with 2 friends and all of us really enjoyed our entrees. The combination Pho had a good depth of flavor with nice beef tendons, tripe, and brisket. The Tom Yum noodle soup had great flavor and a nice amount of heat. The egg roll noodle bowl was different and interesting. Decor was a little bland and service a little clunky. Servers were nice but mistakes were made although quickly corrected. Definitely a place I would visit again and recommend to anyone looking for flavorful food.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I came here for dinner last night with my daughter while visiting Syracuse. Really enjoyed our meal! Fresh summer rolls with shrimp were very tasty; lots of people near us were ordering multiples of these. I had a noodle bowl and daughter had spicy beef pho. We both enjoyed our dishes. Ingredients were fresh and service was prompt and courteous, especially one young man who was hustling like crazy. I'd go back again.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

During the week when you walk in and can't find a table, you know it's good.

Tried what I believe was the stir fry plate which came with sticky rice. It was a plate with choice of meat with onions, green peppers, red peppers and sauce on a hot skillet. Very delicious.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at the Vietnamese Noodle House located in a strip mall (near Harbor Freight) in North Syracuse. Everything was very fresh. My husband and I shared spring rolls to start and they were filled with pork and veggies. Delicious. We each had a soda. I had the beef stew dinner and loved it. It had cubes of sautéed beef and a delicious sauce. My hubby had shrimp fried rice and he said it was very good. The service was good and attentive. We plan to return soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Love their Pho never disappoint and friendly service . Their spring rolls and BBQ chicken was excellent !