Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Etrip
Algotels
StayForLong
All reviews half board lift passes pool and jacuzzi long weekend ski trip family room a great stay pleney lift min walk slopes
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2020

We stayed as a group of 15 with all different bed configurations to please our party. The hotel team were extremely accomodating and friendly. A quiet spot not far from lift access, bars & restaurants of Morzine.Warned Boot and ski room - although no ski racks, but skis can be accomodated with no issue. The food was excellent with a small bar.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 21 January 2020

I spent a long weekend at the Alpen Roc and had a pleasant stay. The hotel is clean
and nicely decked out all be it the room was small but I was on my own so didn't matter too much and that aside it had everything I needed with the plus factor of a nice clean bathroom and a powerful and hot hot shower
Other facilities include a swimming pool and jacuzzi which I used and enjoyed. Breakfast was adequate and the coffee good but what I liked most about the hotel was the fact that a short 5 minute walk from main ski lift but quiet enough away from the main strip
The gentleman Christophe who owns/runs the hotel could not do enough for me, a real lovely chap and the restaurant serves good quality food in the evening.
An enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 20 January 2020

Stayed half board for long weekend at the fab 3* hotel. Just a few minutes from ski hire shop (which if booked thro hotel gets a discount)/ super Morzine Gondola to Avoriaz Porte du Soleil area & ski train to Pleney lift if skiing Morzine/Les Gets area. Only 5 mins walk into town. Amazing dinners every night, comfy beds and clean rooms & friendly owners and staff. Fab transfer service by the owner to/from airport. Book direct with hotel for best half board rates - very good at replying to emails.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Great place to stay. Very central in Mozine, without being too near the noisier sections. A short walk to the centre and the gondolas. Sufficient off-street parking. Clean room (though the balcony was a little bit noisy from other balconies) and great restaurant. The half-board option is excellent value, allowing to choose from the a la carte menu for each course. I'd strongly recommend this place.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Sile N
Reviewed 12 April 2019

I booked this hotel on Booking.com for 2 nights and 15 minutes later I cancelled as my friends made a booking for the 2 families at the same time. I cancelled and was made aware there was cancellation fee. This hotel charged my 700 Euro for the cancellation !!!!! I checked the weekend when I was up there if they had a free rooms - full so they had resold the cancelled rooms.

Dishonest and unethical........

Room tip: may be a nice hotel. But zero ethics and cheated me out of 700 EUR.
Date of stay: April 2019