“Amazing food”

Ranked #26 of 169 Restaurants in Morzine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Once again what amazing food and service. Every visit we are amazed by the quality, quantity and presentation of our food. A definite place to visit for a wonderful evening treat :)

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I ate a raclette, one of the specialty of the house, and I was sick for 2 days and 2 nights. My husband had the worse tagliatelles he ever ate.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

i have been eaten here before,a few times actually. The price, compared to the other restaurant are with are a little bit higher, but knowing that the food is good i had accepted it.
But this time it was not so good.
i ordered a pasta with tomato and motarela.
the pasta was aldente,but the rest...it was like the one you buy in carrefour with 2,50€.the only different think is that for this one i paid 23€. is my las time there that's for sure

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I go there since decade.
They are doing gastronomical food but also local mountain food and also very tasty pizza ( I recommend the campagnarde with
Chicken and morilles).
Lot of creativity, top service.
My first stop when I arrive in Morzine

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We have known the restaurant over many years. Visits have always been memorable for quality and ambience. Friends invited us as guests on the Saturday evening of the Harley Davidson rally which brought about 20,000 visitors to the town. We were worried that we might be disappointed - NO.
Well done to management and staff - yet another memorable meal delivered without delay or fuss . A varied Menu with some exceptional dishes - the Duck Pie is a favourite. The Cheese room is a delight and worth fasting to enjoy a broad selection of local and other products.