“Delicious meal”

Misbah - Boulevard El Faro
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Meloneras
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Misbah Indian restaurant is located on the promenade near to faro Lighthouse overlooking the Atlantic ocean, authentic indian cuisine with a great sea-view terrace......Fancy an Indian..?
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Would highly recommend this Indian restaurant. We enjoyed it so much we went back a second night. Managed by a friendly British Asian, I sampled both the buttered chicken and chicken tikka masala and both were amongst the best I’ve tasted. My partner also enjoyed his dishes with the highlight being the tandoori mixed grill as pictured below. Excellent overall.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had a pleasent meal at Misbah, we had to wait for a table so went for a wander and then came back and were seated straight away.

The starters and mains were nice, could have had more flavour but that’s just my preference, however I’d say they are overpriced for the amount you get. We ordered two curries and shared them and in each had no more than 6 pieces of meat in, for over 15 euros a curry, I’d expect more.

We weren’t offered any dessert so requested the bill once we’d finished our drinks. I must say though, the sangria with apple was lovely.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I are big foodies and struggled to find decent food in Gran Can, but this place was amazing. We are vegetarian and usually veggie food around here is vile, but Misbah’s veggie food was so tasty and rich in flavour.

If you get the choice of how spicy you want the food, pick hot though, because it’s generally quite mild.

This place is a must.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Good, tasty, standard Indian food.
Would have been 4 score but I feel it was overpriced.
Would be nice to see an Indian restaurant being abit more daring with its menu!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Visited in February and ate at this restaurant. Firstly, I must say - fantastic views and the food was beautiful. Excellent portion sizes, lovely breads and rice, and tasty curry. My only qualm and reason for lower score review was the attitude of one of the waiters. We ate at 6pm and the restaurant was empty bar one other couple. We had our baby in the pram with us asleep, and asked if we could sit near the promenade so we could watch the sunset. I think it would be fair to say that we were forced to sit at the entrance to the restaurant as we were told that the pram might get in the way, despite suggesting that I could tuck it in behind me. Indeed, we had to park the pram next to our table anyway which still obstructed the next table. I could understand this if the restaurant was busy but by the time we finished our meal and paid, there were only 3 other tables seated. It seemed like they were more keen to potentially cram as many people in as possible, rather than consider accommodating the wishes of their current diners. This was a shame, as the other waiters were courteous and kind.