All reviews crisps cooked breakfast brands hatch safe parking yogurt lovely location nice room comfortable beds following morning breakfast was excellent suite paddock fridge landlady torch pubs
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Everything about my stay at Nine Acres has been perfect, from the size of the room and ensuite, to the sewing kit, body lotions, various soaps, bottle of water and chocolates, the large flat screen tv. Guests have access to a kitchen to prepare food in the evening, and can help themselves to fruit, bread, tea and coffee and packets of crisps. I notice the landlady has a supply of tooth brushes, shaving foam, razors and shoe laces if anyone runs out.

Breakfast included yoghurts, fruit, cereal, and toast, plus a full cooked breakfast to your requirements, made with great quality produce.

This sounds like an advertisement for the guest house, and so it deserves to be. Perfect, thank you!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Hi. I am a 34 year old guy from Denmark.

I am not used to travelling and also have not been staying on many B&Bs. However, late November I had to go to London for a hospital surgery and tried to find a suitable B&B near this location. I found the Nine Acres B&B quickly and read a few comments from other users.

Few days later, I found myself in the contryside east of London, walking nervously down the narrow road towards Nine Acress B&B. It was not easy to find. But I did eventually get there and was welcomed by perhaps the friendliest woman I have ever met.

From that moment, all worries I might ever have had, vanished. I felt so welcome and received a wonderful treatment for the next many days I stayed there. I think the room was excellent. Breakfast, other food/drinks and service was beyond imagination. The owners noticed that I wasn't walking very well and offered me extraordinary help getting around, not least by driving me to my Hospital appointment. I have met a lot of people during the years, but only a very few can match the kindness, care and hospitality that I received from the owners at Nine Acres B&B. I have in my mind the same feelings about the owners as one would have of dear family relatives. It's amazing.

I wish to show the owners my deepest grattitude and I do wish them all the very best for the future. You are truly outstanding people and I won't ever forget my stay at your B&B

Sincere regards
Thomas Vestergaard

Room Tip: I only know the room I was given for 3 overnights. But it was indeed excellent with a comfortable bed, TV, bathroom w. toilet and shower.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We were made very welcome, as it was late when we arrived Karl the owner put a personalised welcome note on the door,nice touch it felt very homely and relaxed . Room was clean and fresh. Perfect cooked English breakfast would most definitely stay here again. Thanks again Karl all the best

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had one night stay, nice clean room with all the bits in the bathroom to go with it, breakfast had all you could want and more, for round about £63/65 you can't go wrong , we are from Rainham Essex not to far away and we had a wedding to go to at the Hill Top hotel down the road 10mins, good if you want to see a bit of Kent or going in to London for the day, and watching your money for staying somewhere.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed for three nights whilst racing at Brands Hatch. I had a large clean double room with an excellent en suite bathroom (shower only). The cooked breakfast was extremely good and the choice of yoghurts, cereals and breads extensive. The owner is charming and helpful. The whole three nights cost £140. I thought that this was exceptional value for money and I will definitely stay again when visiting the area. As an added bonus it is only about 4 minutes from the paddock gate to the circuit.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo