“Great tapas for a lazy Sunday brunch”
Review of Art Bar Funkel

Art Bar Funkel
Ranked #1 of 127 Restaurants in Newry
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: BT35 6BB www.artbarfunkel.com
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I wandered in here by accident one Sunday after a course in Newry. I wasn't too sure what to order as it was too late for breakfast for me and too early for dinner. So I ended up with a series of tapas dishes that were just delightful. Great dishes that all hit the spot and a good reason to return to Newry for brunch

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Irish tapas to share and enjoy, just amazing freshly cooked to order dishes to share. The ribs are spicy and falling of the bone and the prawns delish I can also recommend the funky fries bowl and chicken goujons with noodles. Well worth a visit as all the family will enjoy.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a wonderful dinner there the food was incredible I'd go there in a heart beat then over to the canal court for drinks

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We visited the Art Bar Funkel for the first time. It offers fusion cuisine and allows customers to order two half mains instead of a full main. So you can taste different things. Great taste!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Great food, slightly expensive!!
Ribs and chicken wings are best off menu.
Staff friendly, we drank non-alcoholic drinks, they were quite expensive also.