“Delicious”
Review of Art Bar Funkel

Art Bar Funkel
Ranked #1 of 127 Restaurants in Newry
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: BT35 6BB www.artbarfunkel.com
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Went to Art Bar Funkel for date night with my boyfriend last year, service was faultless and the staff were able to advise us on any queries we had with the menu and on portion sizes as it's a tapas restaurant. Our eyes were bigger than our bellies as we order four dishes and we're saving room for dessert! The spring rolls and meatballs were delicious and stood out to me in particular. Will definitely return in the near future.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The menu has a broad range of meals and will do something for everyone from tapas to steak and burger
The lady manager is very charismatic and her staff are superb and friendly the restaurant is comfortable and quite ambient I will be back
Also I advise getting the brownie !

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great food , good value , had a laugh with the staff and felt welcome . Hadn't a clue where to eat in newry so used trip advisor and it didn't disappoint . I had surf and turf . V nice . Think one of staff was called Jessica . Very friendly and helpful . Good atmosphere in the place .

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Love going to Art Bar Funnel for good food and atmosphere. An establishment made for me as I love sampling what others have ordered when we go out. Art Bar Funnel fits the bill perfectly with it's sharing menu of interesting dishes. Waiting staff always eager to advise you on selections and how many to order to match number dining. An eating experience well worth trying.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I wandered in here by accident one Sunday after a course in Newry. I wasn't too sure what to order as it was too late for breakfast for me and too early for dinner. So I ended up with a series of tapas dishes that were just delightful. Great dishes that all hit the spot and a good reason to return to Newry for brunch