“Lovely food”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Frair Tucks is a family friendly restaurant. The chicken burgers are very tasty but a bit expensive when you are buying them and chips for a whole family. Dont go as often now because of the cost.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This is actually the worst fast food I've eaten. Jesus. The chips were horrible, coleslaw was fairly disgusting and we ended up not eating the majority of it. Wouldn't give it to my dog.

Shame - as we'd heard good things.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I just don't get the hype with this place at all...

It's filthy, staff are filthy and rude...food is disgusting and greasy...
Waaaaaaay over priced for what it is..!!!

Honestly, it's fast food, made by grubby looking staff....if that's what your after, go for a Mc Donald's instead...much, much cleaner!!!

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I was ther today with my husband he got a fry I got a salad the whole from going in chatting to the staff who I have to say really friendly good Top class u can never fault friar tuck in monaghan street top top class love coming in here

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Poor customer service and disgusting food. Do not recommend to anyone, isn't as used to be.

Chicken burger was dry and over cooked.