US$85
US$76
Book now, pay at stay
US$116
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$166
Hotels.com
Belmont Hotel(Banbridge)
US$112
1,086 results
All reviewsjacuzzi bathgranary barambassador suitebus stationbar foodfirst classold milllovely hotelleisure centrecarvery lunchhen partysteakwedding receptioncouldn't do enoughfew drinksan overnight staysaturday night
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Hi myself & my wife stayed here in may.Room was spotless & very comfortable and spacious.Reception staff were very pleasant and always smiling which is great to see.Would go back in a flash.Only problem is parking which the hotel has no control over.Highly recommmend here to anyone thinking of staying in newry.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
CCHGM, Marketing Manager at Canal Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Diarmuid11

Thank you for writing a review of your stay in May. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you would recommend the hotel. I will ensure that your comments are passed on to the reception team as our staff are dedicated and offer the highest standards of hospitality.

We would be delighted to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Stayed for 2 nights 6-8 th of June , rooms nice and clean , beds comfy, food was very good , all staff friendly and helpful, good location, would highly recommend it, looking forward to staying again in the near future

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Helen389,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed high standards of hospitality and that the hotel was in a good location for your visit. We would be delighted to welcome you back to the hotel!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Stayed one night on business with colleagues. Booked Delux room, not inexpensive. Hotel is OK, more 3 than 4 star. Arrived late so went out to dinner.
On return noted room was 27 degC (according to readout on wall unit).
They did not state AC so not expected. Opened window and my room looked straight out on a roof full of mechanical equipment, noise was akin to standing next to HGV lorry with engine running. It was relatively annoying with window shut.
Didn't get any sleep.
Room was fairly average.
To be fair my colleague was happy with his room.
My argument is that if you have sub-standard rooms they should be noted as such, when booking, and charged as such. For example if you go to the theatre and some seats have restricted view you are advised this and charged accordingly. Honesty is always best. Most hotels would note road noise, this was 10 x worse.
I would not stay here again as it is a roulette as to whether you get a good room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dean W

Dear Dean W,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am disappointed to read that you did not experience our usual high standards on this occasion, although I note that your colleague was happy with his room. To receive our best rates (including business rates were applicable) always book directly online or via telephone. You state that you did not sleep due to noise and I would like to investigate this further. Our reception staff would be delighted to change rooms whenever possible if there is noise. You do not indicate if this issue was brought to their attention as this is usually easily resolved. We aim to provide the highest standards of hospitality and we endeavour to rectify any difficulties once we are aware of them. In order to investigate this matter fully, may you please email orlahayes@carrickdale.com with details of your stay.

I hope that you will be able to experience our renowned hospitality in the future.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

This is a beautiful hotel with extremely friendly staff, Myself and my husband stayed two nights 28th and 29th May for our Anniversary. We had a lovely stay there. Excellent rooms, A Georgeous breakfast each morning, On First night we had 4 course dinner in the restaurant food was beautiful. Our second night we had dinner in the hotel bar again it was beautiful and reasonably priced. There is a huge carpark at the back of hotel for people staying at the hotel. We look forward to returning to this hotel. Thankyou to everyone at the hotel for a great stay at Canal Court Hotel,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sangriacoantrim

Dear sangriacoantrim ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. Congratulations on your recent Anniversary! I am thrilled to read that you received the superb hospitality for which we are renowned and that you had a great stay. Our Award-winning Old Mill restaurant serves locally sourced food and we are proud to have such skilled staff preparing it. I am delighted you appreciated our free customer car parking. We would be delighted to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I have to say I was expecting much from Newry as I drove in, but the Canal Court is an absolutely fabulous hotel placed where you really wouldn't expect it!
Right on the waterfront, minutes walk from the centre, with nice views over the Canal.
All the staff were fantastic, check in was quick and easy and my room was great- overlooking the water, large, spacious and spotlessly clean with everything I needed and more. A massive, and very comfortable bed, slippers/bathrobes, good quality toiletries and ample coffee/biscuits.
The bar was very reasonably priced with a great range of draught beers, and plenty of outsoor seating.
Breakfast was equally good- a huge continental spread and freshly cooked hot breakfasts.
I really look forward to returning to this great hotel!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear AlexJ262,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. Our central location is perfect for exploring the shopping districts of Newry and the whole Ancient East region, which contains areas of National Beauty such as the Mourne Mountains. I am delighted that you enjoyed our hospitality and the amenities offered.

All of our food is sourced locally and we are proud to showcase the local produce of the area. We would be delighted to welcome you back to the hotel.