“Amazing ”
Review of Snaubs

Snaubs
Ranked #45 of 129 Restaurants in Newry
Description: Family owned restaurant since 1976. We focus on homemade fresh food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Home baked pastries, desserts & breads.
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Attended a 40th party were Snaubs did the food. Well it was just fabulous from curry an beef stroganoff, garlic potatoes, every gourmet salad which was amazing!!!! Everything fabulous. Plus the deserts were delicious pavlova always my favourite!!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely family birthday party. Fantastic food and great value. We asked for specific food for our vegan friends and they were so accommodating. Fantastic

1  Thank mrsdaisyo
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Although the people who joined me for this meal in Snaubs really enjoyed their meal, mine was genuinely terrible. Something so easy to cool was presented so poorly, very overcooked poached eggs and stingy scrape of avocado on sourdough toast doesn't justify the 7.95 price tag. The Grilled Bacon was nice though.

Friendly / Hard Working staff working under pressure in a busy cafe

Although, after my experience today I will be back to try other items on their fantastic menu. Hopefully next time my experience is a bit better.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We had our Christmas party here for the third year in a row and it was just such a great night so it was. The staff are so friendly and welcoming and the food was too die for. Some of us were so full we weren't fit for the desserts so they delivered fresh desserts to the shop during the week after it!

Love it here. Couldn't recommend enough

1  Thank geraldineg1972
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We had a little princess turn 3 recently and family & friends travelled from all over the country to help her celebrate.

In an effort to keep the day as simple and stress free as possible, my wife and I decided to get food for the travelling masses catered for by an outside company. We settled on Snaubs due to word of mouth and the homemade nature of the food on offer.

We ordered a baked ham, chicken curry and rice, about 5 different salads, a selection of breads, apple tarts and cream and a pavlova. We dealt with a guy called Padhraic who couldn't have been more helpful when it came to quantities etc.

The comments coming for our family and friends were glowing with praise for the quality of the food on offer. It turned out less expensive than I had originally thought, and I won't hesitate to give the team there a shout for the next christening or anniversary party!