“move over boojum”

Maya Cafe
Ranked #19 of 129 Restaurants in Newry
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 20 December 2017

The reason i walked into maya cafe, is that everyone was always raving on about burritos (Due to the very popular boojum in belfast) and i was not disappointed. for £6, maya provides a burrito the size of your head and they're very accommodating to picky people like me who would have no interest in beans or guac and the likes! My order is always right and the service is always great. A small homley place, staff are always up for a chat and the place is great for both a quick lunch or a lovely dinner with friends.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I went hungry and with expectations after previous good reviews and I wasn’t disappointed good service and food was lovely. They don’t sell alcohol but do allow you to bring your own for £2.50.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Dropped in for a quick bite. Just what I was looking for - tasty chicken burrito and a nice cuppa. Perfect.

1  Thank TripJohnS
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

So there I was rushing here and there on a mild Friday evening and my inner voice whispered Flat White. This was perfect timing as I was passing this funky cafe at the time. Do people still say funky now, maybe it's cool to say cool? I don't know. So I popped in and ordered large (£2.20). I wedged into a seat among other diners who were enjoying their Mexican fare. The coffee was darn good and I just relaxed a while. I should listen to my inner voice more often.

2  Thank Newryoneisback
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Go here regularly for breakfast bagel..........toasted bagel with crispy bacon, fried egg and cheese, with side of fruit skewer and small bowl of yogurt, granola and honey......brilliant. Phillip and staff friendly, service good, nice atmosphere. Burritos and quesadillas excellent also..............well worth a visit.

1  Thank ratheanach