“Well it’s Mc Donald’s”

Add it.
Mcdonald's Restaurants
Ranked #92 of 134 Restaurants in Newry
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Get what you ask for and expect some times you just have to give in to a cheese burger and frys lol
Delious and sorts the munchies instantly

2  Thank paddy b

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I went to get food from here on the 09/11/2017, while waiting for my food I witnessed something I never expect to see in any food joint of this kind. There was some clown throwing food in the air and catching it! This was between 18:00 and 18:20. This clown was laughing with his friends doing it. Is this acceptable behaviour from someone who prepares food for your customers? Check your cameras, he had a tattoo behind his right ear, slightly down from the ear, it looked like a bird. People don't pay you money to hire clowns to make food. Irony at its best, I mean Ronald Mcdonald is just a cartoon, not for real! and he would be the last thing you want making your food. Complete disrespect for the customers.

2  Thank geromos
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I went on 06-09-2017. 11.00am Approx..
There was one man in front of me, he waited for 5 minutes for one coffee I had to wait till he got his coffee before I was served. I waited for 12 minutes . for a wrap 2 coffees and 2 mc Flurries. By the time I got to the table the wrap was cold. There was no shortage of staff they were falling over each other but I had to wait for the girl who was serving me to join in the chats with her mates. The staff were very unfriendly with no conversation with the customers. I certainly won't be going back and hope you have a better experience then me.

1  Thank terrybypass
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Never disappoints, although the old cheesy bites need to come back I'm struggling without them hehe..

2  Thank PaulaMcCannNewry
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

There's a burst of nostalgia when you enter this McDonald's as it seems the only one left that hasn't had a facelift since the 90's. We stopped in for breakfast this morning and I must say as far as McDonalds go, the pancakes were extremely edible...all until I lifted my last bite, where I found a small baked in hair (luckily before it reached my mouth). I took it back to the counter and informed the manager, left the morsel and walked back to my table to join my family expecting nothing more than the genuine apology I had received. The kids then said they wanted toys (they are too young to understand 'McDonalds Time' so expected them along with their meals) so I went back to the counter to purchase 2. Not only did the server give me them for free, she also handed back the money for my breakfast, with no fuss at all.
Mistakes happen, it's how they are dealt with that counts.

2  Thank AliFranP