See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

This could not be more home away from home. Rooms are cleaned to perfection, comfy bed, TV, WIFI, tray with chocolate biscuits, tea and coffee which is lovely. The kitchen has a microwave so business people can have their dinner (much appreciated!) very spacious shower area in the double single bed room I stay in.

Anne is lovely and so accommodating, she knows I enjoy a wee glass of red with my evening meal and always goes the extra mile and sets out a wine glass in my room for me, so thoughtful. Fresh plunged coffee in the morning, she even offers a to go cup! I really am SO impressed and feel so comfortable coming here to stay. It is OUTSTANDING value! I used to stay in a very questionable B&B which was more expensive, just delighted I have found this super wee spot. Come and stay you will be delighted and warmly welcomed.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kathryn808
Anne W, Owner at Manor View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thank you very much for your review. I'm glad you feel so at home here and it is a pleasure to have you stay in our B&B

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Spent last nite at the Manor View B&B. Accommodation and breakfast superb. Highly recommend and can honestly say you will not be disappointed. There is not one bad comment that I could justify making. What a lovely couple nothing to much bother. Did not get the opportunity to thank you this morning before leaving but if in the area I will certainly be seeking accommodation here.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Anne W, Owner at Manor View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. It was lovely to meet you both and it was a pleasure to have you staying in our B&B.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

Would thoroughly recommend this B&B, we were there for the road racing at Cookstown and stayed 3 nights. Our twin room was very clean and a great size, bathroom also very clean with plenty of towels and all the toiletries you need.
Breakfast was first rate, with more than enough food - scrambled eggs so tasty and cooked to perfection. Fantastic value.
Ann & hubby very accommodating - lovely people to talk too and full of info a true home from home.
If we are every back in that area, would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Anne W, Owner at Manor View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2016

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. It was lovely to meet you both.
Anne

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

We were working in Cookstown and as business was paying, tried the fancy hotels but all seemed booked up.

Gave this b and b a call and they had rooms at an unbelievably low price.

Easy to find as just off the main road.

The owners are extremely friendly folk.
The husband has a beautiful motorbike and had a good chat with him as it is same as my old one.

They have a beautiful collie as well!

Rooms are a good size and you have access to a living room which is just for residents.

Free WiFi, it's better in living room than bedrooms.

Breakfast was very tasty and I'm looking forward to it tomorrow as well!

Thanks for the great stay, you could easily charge more!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Anne W, Owner at Manor View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Thanks very much for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully see you again. Anne

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Stayed for 3 nights in November 2015 (sorry for the late review). This place was outstanding. Ann was very nice and made sure everything was comfortable. Breakfast was great and a lot to choose from. We will be back to Cookstown and when we are, we hope there is availability. Close to town, central to sightseeing, and places to eat.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Anne W, Owner at Manor View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2016

Thank you very much for your lovely comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future.