All reviews groupon deal wednesday night suite room set aside rooms are small from start to finish one night stay enjoyed our stay lovely hotel following morning deerstalker nigel coleraine coast
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here after a round of golf, and although the food was very good the service was lacking. Were seated reasonably quick, but then took a long time for someone to come over and take our order. There was a bit of confusion over drink orders, and could see servers bringing wrong orders to other tables. The big issue was waiting forever for the bill, then again for it to be collected. We finally just went up and paid at the bar. Enjoyed the food but poor service when you’re hungry and travelling is not fun.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived early and waited in the stunning bar for our room to be prepared. Met by friendly helpful staff that asked our plans etc. We were given room 1, huge room with a massive king size divan (comfy). Views over towards the golf course, I loved looking at the constantly changing skies through the huge windows. We ate our meal at the hotel too, a comprehensive menu and restaurant busy which is usually a good sign. Food was grand but too much for me, service again great. Breakfast in the morning was lovely too, not to fancy but just a great start to your day. My only worry when we arrived was if we'd hear the local nightclub. I can assure you we didn't and all in all a lovely stay in a beautiful location. Only real negative was that the wifi isn't really up to much.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ian M
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed great pizza in the Pizza Library with a wide choice of toppings at a reasonable price. Comfortable surroundings and very family friendly with plenty of room for a pram. Good customer service with friendly staff. Also able to book a table in advance which can sometimes be a luxury in Portrush. A very enjoyable stress free evening. We will definitely return.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris L
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Checked into this hotel for 2 nights, when I got to the room I there was no remote for the television, I asked at reception they said they would sort it for me, I went out for a while when I came back there still was no remote, the manager came over but was doing 20 things at once, she told me there was nothing she could do I’d just have to put up with it, I cancelled the booking and packed up my stuff and left. Bad service bad hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2018

The hotel is situated near the beach and sand dunes in Portrush, although the immediate surroundings are not overly attractive. It takes only ten minutes by car/taxi into Coleraine. The rooms are functional, impeccably clean, and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast is excellent, nicely presented, and pretty quick to arrive. The staff are outstanding in their service, friendliness, and willingness to help, and the pizza I had in the evening was fantastic; the chef had apparently been trained in Turin! I have no reservations in recommending this hotel to one and all.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business