“Barry's is Barry's!”
Review of Barry's Amusements

Barry's Amusements
Ranked #3 of 23 things to do in Portrush
Reviewed 12 October 2017

This is far from the top amusement attraction in the world however if you are from 'Norn Iron' as we say in these parts this is usually our first amusement experience and certainly for the older generation one to always reminisce about. I recently took my teenage kids (who can also reminisce from their early days!) along as we do every year and left with the usual smiles and memories. It's still a great attraction and highly recommended. Like everything it's what you make of it. Great atmosphere, great smell and great fun! Barry's is Barry's.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

This place brings back so many memories for people of N.I. from the rides to the slot machines and the "Ghost Train" great fora day out.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

For a small place it was quite a good couple of hours we spent there, the kids enjoyed it was pretty good value for money on the tokens that you get, but you can only use them in this part as the other small area won't take the token as they said they are not a part of This, so had to buy other tokens just for 1 ride. The food in there was great & cooked off in front of you, so wasn't sat there for ages.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Normally I wouldn't partake in this type of thing, not at my age where I get motion sickness just looking at it, but I had a great view of it all from getting caught in an hour-long traffic jam due to that day's air show. It sure looked like people were having a great time. If I could have found a parking place, I probably would have joined them.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

A fun fair for all the family. Always noisy and bustling with people but that's what you expect. Rides suitable for all age ranges with plenty for the more daring. Be prepared to spend a few pounds though as some of the rides can work out expensive enough! A great place to spend a few hours.