“Breathtaking views”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Little Haven

Aerial View Showing location, location, location!!!
Little Haven is right on sea front! Panoramic views of West Strand from the living and dining rooms.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Aerial View Showing location, location, location!!!
Little Haven is right on sea front!
Panoramic views of West Strand from the living and dining rooms.
Woodburner in lounge area
Bedroom 1 with sea views.
Bedroom 2 with one double, one single and annexe with another single bed.
Second bedroom has sea views to the front and the side.
annex off bedroom 2
Amazing bathroom with fantastic original huge bath and walk in power shower.
Newly refurbished ensuite shower room.
Little Haven
Sunset View from Apartment overlooking Portrush Harbour
View towards Harbour
View from apartment
Sunset view from living room
A visiting yacht!
Dolphins swimming right in front of the apartment!
A boat in the bay
Sunset on West Strand
Dusk...view out the living room window..
Royal Portrush Golf Club
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Laura W
“Breathtaking views”
Reviewed 8 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed for a week and had to tear ourselves away at the end. From start to finish the house lived up to all our expectations. The panoramic sea view literally takes your breath away, the host could not be more helpful and friendly and the location was perfect. Close enough to everything that our teenage children were able to have a bit of independence! Having stayed in quite a few holiday rentals in Portrush I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else now, definitely won't be our last visit!

514ann
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“what a view !”
Reviewed 28 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This was our second stay at this wonderful house . Its had a huge amount of work and still retained its comfortable stay. With teenage boys and extended family it met all our needs, kitchen, location, beach etc etc . Location great.I love the view ! Owner so helpful. we certainly will be back , it grows with our families needs.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: comfortable house and great location
Liked least: some upgrade to bedrooms
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Kara M
“Haven? More like HEAVEN!”
Reviewed 3 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This wasn't my first time staying in Little Haven, and I definitely don't intend it to be my last. With pittoresque landscapes and a scenic sea view thats beauty isn't dependant on the ever changing Portrush weather, Little Haven is the epitome of relaxation. Situated in prime location for people watching, eating out, beach strolls and practically anything else that tickles your fancy, I can't put into words how much of a gem this getaway is. All I can do is thank the owners for providing the perfect setting for a weekend away that wont be forgotten by myself or my kids for quite some time. 5 stars!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jane M
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Little Haven, the name says it all!”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

This home has, absolutely the most outstanding views of the west strand, including the cliffs heading to Portstewart, Castlerock, the entire stretch of beach directly in front of the house and harbour on the other side. I spent one week here and our group was made up of three generations of family who equally all had a fantastic and relaxing time.

Mark greeted us at the door and we couldn’t take our eyes off the panoramic views. We arrived with the Arctic winds and some wild weather but the house was warm and comfortable. The ever changing scenes outside amused us for the evening, and were able to watch the fireworks displays without getting wet, on the same night.

I agree with all the previous comments, but to me the location and views were of most importance to me. The house in centrally located in town, everything within easy walking distance. The hustle and bustle is literally on the doorstep but as the house has no windows facing the street it gives the feeling of privacy and seclusion, making the most of the beach front property.

The house was very clean and comfortable, I had only two concerns before I arrived 1. the noise from the amusements and 2. the “annex” being some sort of addition to the building. My concerns were completely unwarranted as I couldn’t hear any noise from amusements, even when were relaxing outside. The “annex” as described is really an addition off the 2nd bedroom (but part of the main house). It was nicknamed by us as our ‘teenager cave’ for my eldest daughter, offering her some privacy from her siblings.

During the cold and wet weather my parents enjoyed the views and hardly ever sat in the sofa area, preferring to sit looking out the windows. Everyone enjoyed bird watching, boats coming in and out of the harbour, and the surfers, surfing and teaching on the beach, we were also lucky enough to see some porpoises cresting the waves during dinner an then enjoyed an amazing sunset. The children loved the nearby playgrounds, Coastal Zone, Pool and local amusements as well and being able to swim every day down at the yellow flags with the safety of lifeguards (also within view of the house). The long walks, exploring, the shops and restaurants were enjoyed by all.

I will definitely return, as this house offers everything you seek in a beach holiday without having to go overseas to get it.

The only problem with this house......................is having to leave it!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The panoramic views and central location
Liked least: Some updating and replacements needed inside
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
it_meath
Dublin, Ireland
“Twice as good”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Spent a week here at little haven from 28.06.2014. Was good last year and even better this year as we had a bit of a heat wave, weather wise. Mark (the landlord) was as friendly as ever and very accommodating. Having walked all around both strands in Portrush I found that this property is the closest one to the beach. With it's massive windows it's like being on the bridge of a ship. The proximity to everything including the beach is ideal for the kids. Very spacious sitting room / dining room. Our 2nd year renting this property and no doubt we will be back again next year. Kids love it to bits and the adults too. :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: coastal view and close proximity to everything
Liked least: no wifi
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing