Free cancellation until 30/07
US$111
US$111
US$108
The Mourne Lodge(Kilkeel)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$105
Samona B&B(Kilkeel)
US$87
Fair Haven(Annalong)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$92
Marine Villa B&B(Annalong)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$105
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssteakgreat foodbeer gardenboth nightscouldn't faultstaff were excellentsticky toffee puddingsaturday eveningbar foodfirst classfamily roomgood sizelight lunchpleasant experiencebar loungefor lunch todaychowder
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Called here for lunch today. Dessie, the very friendly barman recommended the chowder and it didn’t disappoint. It was to die for as was the Guinness bread.
Very clean, fast and efficient service and Dessie is a character.
Will be back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Kilmorey Arms H, Manager at Kilmorey Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you for this great review - it is greatly appreciated from all of us here.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My husband & I stayed in the Hotel for 2 nights recently...
Our initial impression was a very quaint, clean hotel with very friendly, helpful staff.
We had two breakfasts and one evening meal and there was absolutely no problem with the food... delicious indeed!
Complaints about the room....pillows were hard! After the first night I had a very painful neck and my sleep was disturbed because of the pillows.
However on asking for softer pillows, they arrived and were great.
The floorboards in the room creaked and moaned with every step.... yes it’s an old hotel, but the carpet look new and the floorboards could have been fixed before the carpet was laid.
The lighting in the room was inadequate... nothing above the bedroom mirror making blow drying my hair difficult.
My biggest grip was the condiments at breakfast... we thought we had 4 little pots of jam / honey. On closer examination there was Brown Sauce, Red Sauce in an old jam jar without label to tell what it was... luckily I smelt the sauce before I spread it on my toast...disgusting!
I asked the server for an opened fresh pot of preserve and she proceeded to explain that they refill the little pots with jam hence the seal was broken.
I’m sorry to say this freaked me out completely... how would you supervise the hygiene in that operation... wrong on so many levels.
How penny pinching is this...
That’s ‘The Kilmorey Arms’ off my list for breaks in the Mournes.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Edith M
Kilmorey Arms H, Manager at Kilmorey Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Edith,
Thank you for your feedback, which we appreciate. I am delighted that you found our hotel to be very clean and the staff friendly and helpful. Pillow preferences are hard to gauge and we have found more guests like a slightly firmer pillow and perhaps if you stay with us again you can let us know in advance and we can ensure that your pillow preference is in your room on arrival.
With regards the squeaking floorboards unfortunately, the hotel is 175 years old and is part of it's character.
With regards the condiments at breakfast, we try to be as sustainable as possible and reduce our carbon footprint and therefore we use recyclable pots for jam and sauces for breakfast. These are filled freshly each morning and washed after every service.
We hope that you will come and stay with us again.
Best Regards
Management

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight in this hotel and was really impressed by the welcome we received from the staff, the speed of service of the bar food and the delicious food they served. Rooms were also excellent and spotless. Highly recommended

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Kilmorey Arms H, Manager at Kilmorey Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for this lovely review. Hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We were very well cared for - a very warm welcome. The hotel was extremely clean and quiet and I slept very well. The food in the bar was very good and the service excellent. Would recommend to other business travellers.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank cassava_7
Kilmorey Arms H, Manager at Kilmorey Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! Look forward to hopefully seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Had been told that the battered scampi at the Kilmorey Arms was a meal worthy of the experience. Was not disappointed when two of us called-in well before dinner-time, one afternoon, and ordered this menu choice. Kitchen responded admirably. Probably the best battered scampi to be found anywhere between the Bann and the Danube.

Stayed: October 2017
Kilmorey Arms H, Manager at Kilmorey Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you so much for this lovely review! I will be sure to pass this on to our chefs, they will be delighted.

Hope to see you soon in the near future.