“Great for a family”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 1 Seafield Park

Living/Dining Room
Music,TV,DVD library, Book cabinet (Fact and Fiiction) with very comfortable seating Comfortable Living area
Check Availability
'Your Home from Home'
Street view of Seafield Park
Street view of Seafield Park
On Coastal walk to Portstewart Strand
Coastal walk with quite sandy beach
The magnificent Blue Flag Portstewart Strand on a very hot busy day
Portstewart Strand
Portstewart Harbor & Promenade
The enchanting Portstewart
Children's Play area at the Crescent Portstewart
The Promenade, see if you can find which ice cream you like best?
Giant Causeway
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

roseWestO...
west of ireland
“Great for a family”
Reviewed 8 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The house is situated on a quite road and we were able to park our car outside the house in a private driveway. It was within walking distance to the beach and promenade. The house was very clean and well equipped. There was even firewood and coal provided. The towel and sheets were good quality.
We can highly recommend Harry's Shack on the beach, reservation would be advisable. I found dealing with Geoff a pleasure and myself and my husband was delighted to meet him prior to departure. Geoff provided a very good information booklet on the house (how to turn On the heating etc.) and the services in the area.
Portstewert is a very central place to tour this beautiful part of the country. Overall I would highly recommend this house.

Travelling group: Extended Family
15 Nov 2015
Thank you Mary for this very positive review of your stay in our home. I know your home area in the West of Ireland is very beautiful, I hope William was suitably impressed with our different but equally beautiful scenery. We hope to welcome you back next time you are up in this direction, I know you still have some places still to visit!
London
Reviewed 25 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
2 Sep 2015
Chris it was great to see you and your family again this year. You say this was your 3rd year with us but I know you have been coming to Portstewart for 20+ years. We are pleased you enjoyed your three weeks with us this year.

Some have called our house a 'home from home', this might be because of the books, CD's, DVD's, games, buckets and spades, pushchair for tired children, etc "little extras". Hopefully a little bit more organised!!!

See you soon.
Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very clean and well equipped
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
2 Sep 2015
Thank you Olga, it was great that you came to Portstewart for two consecutive years and thanks again for choosing 1 Seafield Park. I am pleased that you found our standards had not slipped. I know your children look upon our home as 'Their' holiday home, which is great. Children can be so enthusiastic! Maybe see you again next year.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 29 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Travelling group: Teenagers
2 Aug 2015
Thanks Michelle, as you were coming all the way from Phoenix, U.S.A., we had to ensure you were in the right place to meet all your requirements during your stay. We are delighted that you were more than happy with our home.

I hope you were able to complete a little more of your research at the University of Ulster, Coleraine, just up the road and your older son was able to “warm” up, well maybe just practice for the U.S. Kids World Championships at Pinehurst, North Carolina. There must be fewer places better than on the Portstewart and Royal Portrush golf courses. With so many golf courses available, this is surely a golfers paradise. You make an interesting observation when you mention getting around on the bus and train services, so you do not need to have ‘wheels’ to get around (I know you didn’t for a good part of your time).

I know this was not your first visit to Portstewart, but I believe you also had time to take in a few of the wonderful sites in the area, as did your cousin from Canada, who, on her first visit told me she loved the area, with so many places to see. Thanks again for taking time out of your busy schedule to review your stay. Maybe see you next time.
Dungannon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
27 Jun 2015
Thanks Edele for taking the time to write your review. I am pleased you found the position of our home to your liking. As you state our home is convenient not just for the sand, sea and shops (and restaurants), but also to many of our world renowned attractions. I know the weather was not always sunny for you, but as you told me, hot sun does have its own problems for babies and toddlers. I was so pleased when you told me you were out on the beach even when it was dull and cloudy. I was glad young James made good use of buckets and spades. Not so glad to see that Dad broke his arm just before leaving for your holiday. You will have to return and this time YOU have the holiday, hopefully with Jim ‘firing on all fours’. See you soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing