Widbrook Grange(Bradford-on-Avon)
Timbrell's Yard(Bradford-on-Avon)
The Westwoods(Bradford-on-Avon)
Midway Place(Bradford-on-Avon)
  • Free Internet
Great Ashley Farm B&B(Bradford-on-Avon)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscoach housewedding venuewedding breakfastwedding guestspleasant hotelduty managerwedding receptionbar menulovely buildingmain buildingdeluxe roomwiltshire countrysideold buildinglarge bathroomvisit bathfamily roombradford upon avon
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Lovely setting and close to Bradford on Avon. Lacking staff to attend guests which can be annoying. Some parts of the hotel could do with a little refurbishment. Breakfast is quite good. Rooms clean and tidy. Value for money.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
LatonaLeisureGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Leigh Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear ima874,

Thank you for the feedback following your stay at the Leigh Park Hotel. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the picturesque garden setting of our Georgian country hotel, together with its proximity to the charming town of Bradford on Avon.

I am happy to hear you were met with the comfort and cleanliness you can expect from our hotel. The facilities at Leigh Park are always staffed to required levels and undergo constant refurbishment to maintain a high standard. I disappointed that, on this occasion, you found the number of staff members insufficient for your needs. We are always looking to improve, and I can assure you that your comments will be noted to help provide even better experiences in future.

Thank you for choosing Leigh Park. We hope to welcome you back soon for more breakfasts and value for money.

Joseph
Guest Relations

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

So, I was booked into here after another booking dropped out. Seemed to cause angst with a number of colleagues who have been here before and had a low opinion of it?
Nevertheless, it seemed promising and the initial impression was positive. A lovely frontage and a nice setting as you drive in, followed by an impressive interior (though I have to say I’ve been to enough older properties to have a deep suspicion of the ‘implied’ quality this professes to give).... I was booked into a room in another outbuilding to the left of the hotel just in front of the rear car park. So I can’t give an overall impression of the main building.

My room had a spacious double bed, clean and simple decor which made it feel airy and spacious. The views were lovely out of double aspect windows, and the bathroom really well kitted out - sorry, shower-room.

In essence -

Pro
Big comfy bed
Large light room
Lovely view
Lots of parking
Warm rooms (too warm!)
Lots of t&c in room
Really nice shower room
Nice food

Helpful staff, though I found service a little slow.

Con
Food is expensive for what you get
No usb charging points
The sink had a slow blockage

Despite the initial misgivings, I would book this again....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
LatonaLeisureGroup, General Manager at Best Western Leigh Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Len H

Thank you for your recent review and it was a pleasure to welcome you to Leigh Park Hotel for your recent stay.

I appreciate all your constructive comments and will ensure these are passed on to the owners of the Hotel for their information. We are always looking to improve the facilities and service we offer here at Leigh Park.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We held an event at this hotel. The support and hep was brilliant! We also stayed over our room was lovely, the staff so helpful and the food was well presented, and hot! Would highly recommend this hotel for an event or a wedding absolutely lovely. The picturesque views are awesome! Can’t thank the management and staff enough

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
LatonaLeisureGroup, General Manager at Best Western Leigh Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Sue H,

Thank you for your recent review.

I am very pleased to hear you were impressed with the hotel, the food and the staff. It is very rewarding to receive such positive feedback and I am delighted we were able to meet all your expectations.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Leigh Park again soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We had a super time in the very picturesque town of Bradford on Avon, staying in the delightful Leigh Park Hotel. Our double aspect room allowed us wonderful views to the South and West. Whilst we were there, Storm Emma struck, causing widespread travel disruption in the area. Against all the odds, the staff at the hotel, especially Hugo the Duty Manager did all they could to maintain the guest experience. Because other staff were unable to travel to the hotel, the very resourceful Hugo still managed, without a chef, to produce a lovely three course dinner for us, and other guests, all the while also manning reception and the bar. We will return, hopefully without the snow!

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Sandra P,

Thank you for your recent review.

I am delighted to hear you had a great time here at the Leigh Park Hotel and also loved the beautiful Saxon town of Bradford on Avon.
I am also pleased you were well looked after by Hugo and he was able to demonstrate his culinary skills!

It is great to hear you were impressed with Leigh Park and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon – but as you say without the snow!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

After a number of days working away and this being my last night in the West County l was very happy with my room in the Coach House. Clean, comfortable, roomy and very quiet, great nights sleep ! Dinner was very nice as was breakfast, staff very friendly. Took a chance to pop into Bradford-on-Avon, amazingly beautiful and well worth a visit. Will return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
LatonaLeisureGroup, General Manager at Best Western Leigh Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Georgie57,

Thank you for your recent review and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your overall experience during your stay at Leigh Park.

It is also good to hear that you felt the Saxon town of Bradford-on-Avon was a true Gem! I am sure there are lots of other beautiful areas that you would love to explore in the future.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Leigh Park again soon.