1,222 results
All reviewsthe main housenew buildingquirky hoteldavid baileyguinea fowlroll top bathcourse mealkippersfood was lovelytwo night staycountry housebeautiful groundsartworkphotographsquirkinessgeesevictorian
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Stayed here one night on a voucher deal. The young lad that booked us in said the bar was open 24/7. When we went to have a pre-dinner drink, we were told we couldn't go in the bar as someone was in there. When we finished dinner, the bar was empty and in darkness.
There was a specific 3 course menu for voucher holders which seemed to be everyone. The choice was limited and the food uninspiring. We were hoping for something a bit special. We waited for half an hour for our desert. Drinks are overpriced with the cheapest bottle of wine at £30 plus 10% optional service charge. Staff were polite and friendly
The gardens and walkways were overgrown and unkempt. Signs are very limited. No indication of reception, entrances, exits, walkways etc. Rooms were clean and modern in the adjacent block.
Breakfast food was not good. You could have a full English for a £5 supplement. A note on the bottom of the breakfast menu said you could order a second breakfast for £99 and a 45 minute wait. Someone was obviously really upset. Says it all

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank getawaytoanywhere
Reviewed 12 August 2018

A great place to stay, very quirky and fun. Fabulous pictures around the hotel. Staff were very helpful. We loved the room we stayed in. Attention to detail was amazing and a great feel about the hotel. Breakfast was good as to was the evening meals, even if a little different.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We booked a two night bed and breakfast break with a three course meal in the evening, in a Treetops room so we could visit nearby Bath and were delighted with everything that this unusual hotel offers.

The hotel is eclectic and offers a wonderfully different experience - if you prefer a bland corporate hotel, then this might not be for you. The hotel has a unique ambience, it is very restful and the dining experience at both breakfast and dinner is excellent. Very helpful, well trained and polite staff made our experience all the more enjoyable. The quality and taste of all the food we enjoyed during our stay was excellent.

We chose to stay here to explore Bath and were delighted to find that there is a bus stop right outside the hotel which took us into Bath - car parking in Bath is inherently difficult.

Our room in the Treetops was compact, decorated with pictures in a similar manner to the main building (a very short walk along the drive way) but ideal for a two night stay.

Recommended and we would definitely book again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Great food, room and atmosphere. I highly recommend and am booking my next visit.

A beautiful area with lots to do but this hotel stole the show, full of character. This isn't a place to rest your head, it's a place to truly enjoy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I booked to stay at Rudloe Arms with my husband just for the night while I visited my very sick friend in corsham. We we travelling down from East Yorkshire and I wanted to spend as much time with my friend as possible so I emailed the hotel in advance and asked if we could check in earlier than the 3pm check in time which they obliged happily and let us check in at 12pm although it came with cost of £25. I lived in corsham many years ago and honestly never knew how amazing Rudloe Arms really was until we arrived there on the 31st July. It’s a quirky, very very beautiful building and the interior was exactly my kind of taste. The room we were given was lovely and well kept, we had a full sized bath with separate corner shower which was great! The only thing that was would have made it better was a small fridge or mini bar. I must say that the bed was amazing! It was the most comfortable bed I’ve slept in in a long time and I didn’t want to get out of it lol. The grounds and gardens are beautiful although a little overgrown in parts I love it as it was like a little adventure exploring around them. We had breakfast which was complimentary and it was the most tastiest food I have ever had. Marco Pierre White popped in and said hello which was nice although my husband embarrassingly asked for a photo op with him! He did say yes after breakfast but luckily I got my husband out of there before he found him and asked again lol all in all I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone and have booked again for beginning of September so I can visit my friend again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple