“Fab meal”
Review of Cipollini Italiana

Cipollini Italiana
Ranked #60 of 377 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Description: Authentic Italian Restaurant located in the buzzing, vibrant area of St Mary's Gate, Find us on the mezzanine above All saints tap just down from the famous Crooked Spire Church, Half price pizza and pasta all day Sunday, and from 5 monday.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been to Cipollini numerous times and always had lovely meals. Had a variety of different mains and starters and always been impressed with the service and quality of food as well as value for money. Would definitely recommend this place. Thank you for a lively evening as always.

2  Thank tjgilly

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my boyfriend and we ordered Antipasto italiano, this is a starter to share for 2 people. It is very nice and a big portion. I also had Stromboli pizza which is the most incredibile pizza i have ever had which is also great value. My boyfriend had asparagus risotto which he really enjoyed. We didn’t have pudding ad were too full. When we was paying the bill the manager offered us a shot of Limoncello which was a nice touch. The staff were very friendly and made us feel welcome. The restaurant was clean and very nice with a great atmosphere. We will definitely be returning in no time!

1  Thank Lidietta1993
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Outstanding food and excellent service. The lovely waitresses make you feel very welcome and comfortable to ensure you can enjoy your meal and time at Cipollini to the fullest. I visit this restaurant often and after visiting Cipollini I wouldn’t go anywhere else for Italian food and the half price pizza and pasta is just an added bonus!!

1  Thank Jodi S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went with a large group for my birthday and we were really looked after. The staff were friendly and helpful, the food was amazing and so was the atmosphere. Cannot recommend highly enough.

2  Thank Julie M
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I was taken here by my family for a meal on Mother's Day. It was our first visit to this restaurant but it certainly won't be the last. We all thoroughly enjoyed it.

2  Thank christine s