“BEST AUTHENTIC ITALIAN FOOD ”

MonteLeone Ristorante Italiano Chesterfield
Ranked #68 of 384 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Price range: US$8 - US$64
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Chesterfield lottery price was to get the WINNER of Best Barista Competition 2016 Lucia Gadau Who together with her husband Giuseppe Mura ( head chef) are bringing a truly traditional italian flavour to this lovely Derbyshire town, from their home town Sardinia
BEST CAPPUCCINO in town and an exclusive selection of beautiful authentic Italian food cooked to the highest standard possible.. You don’t have to fly hours to get to Italy just need to step In this welcoming and elegant restaurant where you will feel looked after and spoilt at a GREAT PRICE.. Your first visit will be the first of many ! Guaranteed. LOVED IT ! Will be bk again and again and again ...
Grazie .. BUONISSIMO 5* quality !

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My husband and I visited for breakfast at this newly opened eaterie. I had the eggs in the Hollandaise sauce and my husband had the eggs with the truffle oil. Both were exquisite and very well cooked. We also had two cappuccinos expertly made by our host Lucia who is a prize winning barista! We can’t wait to be back to sample the evening menu. 100% recommended

1  Thank Chesterfieldfoodie
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I would just like to say when I came
the other day with my friends. We had a wonderful breakfast. I had Eggs Royal, It was cooked to perfection. As I am a great lover of Italian coffee and especially cappuccino. I must admit it is was one of the best i have had for a long time ...
Grazie

1  Thank Mauriz67
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Visited with friends for an evening meal and was greeted with a very warm welcome! I had pasta for my main course and was cooked to absolute perfection! Not over cooked and beautifully seasoned. For my desert I had the home made cheese cake along with an espresso, I thought I'd gone to heaven and back! There are no words to describe how delicious it was, also good presentation! The price was very reasonable for the quality of the food here. I felt like I had spent the night in Italy, a truly authentic experience in this hidden gem on the streets of Chesterfield! Will definitely be going again!

1  Thank katrina h
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Popped in for lunch with family and had a supeb penne and ragou with side salad. The ragou was beautifully cookled and pasta al dente. We followed that with coffee - superb - excellent barrista!, and Italian pastries which, being an almond lover went down a treat. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. The staff are Italian and the feel of the place is as good as being in Italy.

3  Thank Julie L