“Best fish and chips ever!”
Review of Chesters

Chesters
Ranked #16 of 379 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Best fish I’ve ever tasted! Light crispy batter, beautiful white fish, fresh cooked chips, all cooked to order, 11/10. Will definitely be back

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Walker from town to this place and not disappointed. Lovely trio of prawns for starter, large fish and chips for me and small for wife. It was lovely. Only improvement they can be done on chips, there can be more chips and it can be more crispy. Still enjoyed it a lot.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I have just had a takeaway from here, usually very good but I was really disappointed with the size of the large fish! I paid £5 for the fish, I sure that the small fish in the cabinet looked bigger than these. I won't be having takeaway from here again

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Went with a big group of people recently.
We were sat together ish but would be nice if we had a table all together rather than gaps between us all.
Food was good and came fast. Menu offered more than just fish and chips.
Unfortunately I had an extra bit of protein with my meal (caterpillar). Staff dealt with it very well and it it was nothing the staff or kitchen could have done anything about.

Eat C, Owner at Chesters, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi Madam, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Regarding your seating arrangement we took special care to booking you out a long table to seat ten on one side and ten on another across a comfortable booth, the reason that there is a little gap between each table of four is two allow you to go to the toilet or a cigarette break with disrupting your whole party to get of their seats. Regarding the caterpillar you found inside your closed sugar snap pea, its is something we could not foresee, we did contact GW price who supply all our fruit and Veg and change the batch immediately but it can not be helped. I did take your entire meal and drink off the bill which i hope was of satisfactory. Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Back again to this place the ambiance is next to none the staff are very friendly and helpful. The food is excellent hope it's not long before I go again thank you