“Best day out for a long time”
Review of Zombie Uprising

Zombie Uprising
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Chesterfield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Everybody has seen the films and played the games, no be in them! Its time to find out what you will do when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives. Battle the flesh eating undead with realistic weapons as you work your way through your objectives and work with your teamates inside a 4 story, 90,000sq meter abandoned warehouse.
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Zombie Uprising Chesterfield was awesome. Went with my 12 year old son yesterday and had an amazing time. The SWAT team really get into character when describing the zombie outbreak and add some humour in at the same time. The tasks are really fun and quite scary too as you are in the dark with a torch over multiple floors for some of the time with random zombies lurching out of the shadows...and then you get to encounter the Titan!! I'll say no more about him as I don't want to spoil it. Upgraded my son to a shotgun for £10 and i had the standard pistol (which was more than adequate). We felt like proper zombie hunters. Can't praise the Uprising SWAT team and zombie cast enough and we'll definitely go back.

1  Thank gary s
in 5 reviews
"machine gun"
"thrill seekers"
in 2 reviews
"without giving too much away"
"guys running"
"great workout"
"fun experience"
"health and safety"

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing experience, dark and tense, zombies are top notch and really make the day with their own unique characters.. Highly recommended just don't get split up from your group with no bullets and a certain sound near by or you may need a change of pants..

1  Thank Leon B
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I booked this in Liverpool as a 30th birthday present for my brother. The SWAT team are in character from the moment you arrive to make the experience as authentic as possible. It was all done in good humour and they kept everyone entertained. (Be prepared for lots of shouting and swearing though.)

You have to complete missions and retrieve items to bring back to The Safe Zone to gain points and compete against the other teams. Running up and down the stairs was quite physically demanding so I would say you need a certain level of fitness.

My brother and husband absolutely loved this experience from start to finish and cannot wait to book again. I, however, was terrified and had a panic just before going on the first mission. The staff were absolutely incredible-so professional. One of the SWAT team walked me round and instructed the zombies not to ‘attack’ so that I could see what the experience was like. This gave me the confidence to rejoin my team and to participate in the experience.

Therefore, I highly recommend that you book with this company-for daredevils, you will absolutely love the thrill of the experience as you are completely immersed into an apocalyptic zombie world and for scaredy cats like me, rest assured that you are in the hands of very professional staff who really want their customers to have a fantastic experience.

Thank you so much to you all for putting up with me and for encouraging me to take part!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Booked this for my birthday, there were 4 of us girls all in our twenties so naturally it was an absolute scream fest! the SWAT team were amazing, they set the scene perfectly, made us laugh and cry haha, they also helped massively if you're abit nervous! We did 7pm-10pm at night which was perfect as it was pitch black inside the building. Would definitely book this again. The zombies were excellent and never broke character, the chainsaw guys are absolutely terrifying!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

From the start were the SWAT team checked peoples cars and gave hell was amazing. Couldnt fault them one bit. Kept everyone on their toes. The missions were fun and not for the faint hearted as by the end you have a zombie who cant be killed with a chainsaw running after you. So fun would definitely book again. If you go try take your own touch as not everyone in the team gets them plus they aren't very bright. A upgrade is a must but id go for the shotgun for a tenner as my bullets in the more expensive gun got stuck. Would highly recommend especially to all you adrenaline junkies