“Amazing food and great service ”
Review of Moja

Moja
Ranked #19 of 151 Restaurants in Matlock
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Finest Bangladeshi & Indian Cuisine. Offering A Restaurant & Takeaway Service. A New Concept Of Bring Your Own Alcohol In!
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Brilliant food and bring your own bottle so a great value for money meal. The food is delicious and I recommend the mixed starter.

Syed H, Manager at Moja, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you very much Jenny, your custom is very much appreciated. We would love to have you back in here. I will recommend you an even nicer dish next time!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

We were very impressed by the food & service at this restaurant. The waiter was very pleasant & nothing was too much trouble, he was very welcoming. It's a place we can highly recommend & will definitely return very soon.
Thank you.

1  Thank PAULINE H
Syed H, Manager at Moja, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Pauline, where do i start? It was absolutely lovely having you dine with us. We are very happy you enjoyed your night at Moja. Your custom is always appreciated and we would love to have you back. Thank you again Pauline.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Good food and friendly service and I didn't have to walk all the way to Matlock Bath.
They even let you bring your own drink.

1  Thank John R
Syed H, Manager at Moja, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thank you very much John, your custom is very much appreciated. Hopefully we will see you again very soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We came here for a family meal at the weekend and it was not only the best Indian I’ve ever tasted, the service was excellent. Professional and friendly staff and that to me is all you can ask for. Thanks so much for the service, my new favourite restaurant!!

1  Thank Becky H
Syed H, Manager at Moja, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you so much Becky! Very much appreciated. We would love to see you and your family here again, it was a very pleasant night with you. Your custom is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The food in this restaurant is excellent and very fresh. I have tried a few dishes from the menu now and all have been good. I especially like the Chicken Saag. The waiter service is also very good and attentive without being over the top. The front part of the restaurant is nicely decorated, there is also a rear part but I haven't eaten in there. The takeaway service is also very good. I will definitely be a regular visitor !

1  Thank Ziz C
Syed H, Manager at Moja, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Ziz, thank you very much for you review. Your custom is always appreciated, thank you very much for choosing to dine with us. Next time you order, please do ask for my self so i can put an extra goodie in your bag for you as a token of appreciation. We would love to see you again Ziz. Thank you again