“Gross”

House of Chan
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Quispamsis
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Got a combo 3 chicken balls tasted like lemon. The ribs tasted weird. Worst Chinese food I have ever had. Bland and not worth 13.50. I will not be back.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (53)

Reviewed 5 November 2019

My food was good but my husband wasn’t impressed. I loved mine until the end when I found some small pieces of metal that looked the size of staples. I believe it was most likely from a cleaning brush or the like. It grossed me out.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

Not a particularly themed dining room, but the food is awesome and the takeout well packaged.
We ate combos, and they were filling and delicious.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 3 October 2019

I had won ton soup, which was good except for raw veggies. I had fried rice (horribly over cooked) and a special which was a chicken dish..equally horrible. Way over priced. Cafeteria style service. Then, after I got home, I was very, very sick. Never again.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 16 August 2019 via mobile

Have been a few times, each time I go the food is very bland, not alot of flavor. Much better Chinese or thai elswhere.

Date of visit: August 2019