We stayed for our honeymoon for 10 nights in December in a pool villa. This was our second trip as we got engaged at Baros and were originally going to go somewhere else for our honeymoon but in the end decided no where would be as nice as Baros. And we didn't regret our decision. We love snorkelling and the house reef is really lovely. We saw turtles, sharks (harmless), trigger fish, parrot fish, rays, a manta ray(I saw a quick flash of one on a dive on the house reef), starfish and some pretty coral. We spent most of the time in the water. I have some food things I can't eat and they were really accommodating - making me gorgeous sushi nearly every night. I still miss my papaya lunchtime juices! A special thanks to Shuhan for being so kind to us and making sure everything, like last time, was perfect. I am a swimming addict so loved having my little pool with the villa but we looked at the water villas and they are nice too. The room is cleaned twice a day and is just lovely to spend time in. I know from looking there are lots of Maldives choices and it's so confusing, but if you want amazing snorkelling off the beach, friendly staff, yummy food and juices, a beautiful small island (its very quiet which we liked) and no mossie bites (they spray the island with a harmless spray) then Baros is for you. The only problem is we don't think anywhere else will ever measure up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lush, tropical island set in the shimmering waters of a shallow lagoon, ringed by a reef vibrant with marine life. Stay in elegance in Villas created from timber and sandstone, poised and peaceful over a translucent lagoon, or nestled discreetly among exotic blooms by the beach. Revel in romantic privacy on the perfect vacation. The essence of the Maldives, defined at Baros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Baros Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baros Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Baros Maldives Male
- Baros Maldives Hotel Male