Its paradise 4 all - cause it has loads of activities, sports and entertainment for all , any age, country or religion. We were two couples in all. As the name says its location amidst coral re,efs on all sides, clean blue waters, whitest sands and beautiful sea-life.
We were delighted to spot sting-ray, blue-ray and shark just on arrival from the bridge itself ! Snorkelling and scuba diving are the things you shouldnt miss afterall Maldives is famous for it. Its a large island by walk thus we were provided with buggy service to and fro from our rooms which were far off from restaurent and activity centres. Water sports are very good though submarine was not there. Night parties, bands and jams are entertaining. Water villas are excellent. if not in budget go for beach bunglows atleast. We enjoyed several sport activites and spa as well. In the end felt even 5 days stay was not enough.
It was variety of vegetarian food that we missed. there is variety for non-vegs only. we had to be satisfied by very few indian dishes, fruits and desserts. two 1.5l bottles were provided everyday. Indians should take halfboard only and carry packaged ready to eat items for lunch. we carried lots of things so didnt had any problems. don't forget ta apply loads of sun-screen and anti-tan or else you will also suffer from sun-burns.
Overall it was my best honeymoon ever. Had lots of fun and adventure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an island right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon with multiple hues of blue and aquamarine and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze. Who wouldn't want to be marooned on one? All the more, when all modern comforts and formal professional services that one would expect on a five star hotel come together with it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Hotel Lankanfinolhu Island
- Paradise Island Resort Maldives
- Paradise Island Maldives
- Paradise Island Male
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Maldives/Lankanfinolhu Island