Being a first time at Maldives the resort meet most of our expectations.
Wet towel and mocktail, that was the welcome at the bar till room was sorted.(took 30 min)
Beach bungalows are clean, basic and perfect if facing ocean side; quite and private on the lagoon side.
Food was great but after the 3rd day very predictable and also limited options for vegetarian folks.
- Couple massage at Spa
- Ocean deck of Faramuthi restraunt
- Sunset on the lagoon side or at the Italian restraunt (they don't have Peroni)
Overall a very relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an island right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon with multiple hues of blue and aquamarine and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze. Who wouldn't want to be marooned on one? All the more, when all modern comforts and formal professional services that one would expect on a five star hotel come together with it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Hotel Lankanfinolhu Island
- Paradise Island Resort Maldives
- Paradise Island Maldives
- Paradise Island Male
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Maldives/Lankanfinolhu Island