overall was great resort to visit,foods was delicious and always hot,but the opening hours was very short,will get boring if more than 2 days,because we on full board,we can eat only one place,the buffet (breakfast launch and diner)
the room was clean and neat,and its so comfortable,the amazing view from the water villa,its really romantic place,we love the DJ night,lots of fun.
from the other view is swimming pool is too small,the staff is not friendly enough,not even heard greeting "good morning/evening"like how its use in others resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an island right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon with multiple hues of blue and aquamarine and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze. Who wouldn't want to be marooned on one? All the more, when all modern comforts and formal professional services that one would expect on a five star hotel come together with it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Hotel Lankanfinolhu Island
- Paradise Island Resort Maldives
- Paradise Island Maldives
- Paradise Island Male
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Maldives/Lankanfinolhu Island