Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews plunge pool bedroom apartment airlie beach coral sea shuttle buses opened the door minute walk beautiful apartment full kitchen the penthouse spacious accommodation glass door ocean view onsite restaurant board walk definitely stay here again shuttle service
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

Firstly I think being advertised as a resort is a bit misleading don’t get me wrong the unit we had was fantastic. It was very spacious and comfortable and had most things you required.
A resort to me or the resorts I have stayed in a serviced daily and have dining facilities.
We were booked at the Mirage for 10 days. In that 10 days your room does not get serviced at all so you have to wash your towels etc. if you want your bed changed which at home I do mine weekly you have to change the sheets yourself. I know it sounds a bit precious but when I go on holiday I don’t want to be scrubbing toilets cleaning hand basins and changing sheets.
It was disappointing there were no breakfast facilities. The other complaint is they need Foxtel or Netflix as TV is pretty ordinary at night. That is my only whinge about the unit. It was lovely and clean and had awesome views and was quiet. Bed was comfortable and pillows were good. Toilet had to be flushed a couple of times to get paper down but that was ok. The unit has everything you need. Great size fridge and great air con. Bus service on the corner of Shute Harbour Rd and great Chinese restaurant over road. Airlie Beach only about 2km by foot and a lovely walk by the marina. I would maybe stay here again if it was for a week anything longer I might look elsewhere that is serviced regularly.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Juliek101045
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

A week in pure luxury
We had 5 days here in November.
Its the first time we have ever hired a villa.
Over 2 levels 3 double bedrooms with the master overlooking the bay .
We would not normally stay in this sort of accommodation .
Not in Australia anyways .
Why did we ? Unable to travel overseas .
So decided to spend our $ local and help out many local businesses along the ways .
Quick and easy check in , taken to villa in golf buggy from reception. First and lasting impressions when we opened the door
Wow wow wow ... Overwhelming infact .
Water front with very own plunge pool .
For a high end complex everything was how it should be . 2 large pools , one adults only , the other family friendly . Did use both .
There is a small shopping centre a 10 min walk down the road , coles , bottle shop , bakery, a cheap shop , etc etc . We picked up some things at coles and grog shop and got a taxi back to resort ($8)
All set for a great week .
The resort itself is a little ways out of the main Airlie beach town centre , the main marina is around a 15min walk from here with the town centre around a 30min walk at a easy waking pace along the boardwalk etc . We would walk into town late arvo for dinner etc and taxi it back ($12) . The resort has many diff room styles not just water front villas but we choose the water front villa for a treat . Would we stay here again? Hell yes !!!!!!!! In a villa ? Hell yes !!!
If money wasn’t a issue when booking accommodation.
Overall had a great week here .
But putting into prospective , what we paid here we could get a high end place in Thailand for 4 weeks , if able to travel , that would be the only down side to our stay . Having said that we will def stay at the resort again if in the area but prob not the water front villa .
That was a special treat to ourselves after a very tough year ..

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2021

We stayed at the penthouse, the facility is wonderful. Views are awesome and you can spend an entire day on the terrace. If you are lucky, you can feed bread to cockatoos by hand, who come quite often

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 January 2021

We stayed in a villa, which had a lovely outlook, but unfortunately the service and cleanliness was below average. When we checked in, there was little description of the resort, keys were just given to us and off we went.The place felt dusty, windows were dirty, outdoor loungers extremely deteriorated. When I tried calling the reception desk, the phone wouldn't work, so I called on my phone and told them, to which the receptionist responded "okay". It is disappointing given the price we paid and the fact that I work as a hotel receptionist myself and know how easy it is to provide a wonderful customer experience. We still managed to have a nice time as it is a good location.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

please dont waste your money on villa.
Ants on bed crawling everywhere. Lizards on kitchen shelf and in bathroom.
Management dont care about pest control.
I asked them for pest control and they had nothing to show.
its total rip off and daytime robbery.
pools in villas are dirty.,....

Trip type: Travelled with family
Cory Walker, General Manager at Mirage Whitsundays, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Dear Guarav Bansal,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, and we appreciate all feedback.
Firstly, I’d like to say that I am disappointed to read that you didn’t enjoy stay with us here. In regards to pest control we have a scheduled program in place for the resort and rooms, unfortunately being in a tropical environment this will not stop everything from entering your room. Staff did offer to you to come to your room to help deal with the pests.
Could you please email me at manager@miragewhitsundays.com.au to discuss this further?
Kind Regards,