Free cancellation until 28/07
US$133
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Davitts Kenmare Guesthouse(Kenmare)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$107
US$102
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

The Brass Lantern(Kenmare)(Great Value!)
US$106
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Harbour View(Kenmare)
US$139
Avelow House(Kenmare)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$91
Gaines Country House(Kenmare)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$86
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$118
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$439
Orbitz.com
All reviewsstreet noisering of kerrycentral locationfirst floordelicious breakfastroom was largeneilirelandtownaccommodationshost
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a night as we travelled the Ring of Kerry with my elderly mother. This is a guesthouse with no breakfast but above a lovely cafe/restaurant that served delicious and imaginative breakfasts for all tastes at a very reasonable price.
Our room was quite small but perfectly adequate. Spotlessly clean, good shower and ensuite. Good value for a reasonable price.
There is loads of choice for restaurants and pubs on the doorstep. A free car park a little way away, free parking at night on the street if you are lucky enough to find a space.
We would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Very uncomfortable bed - lots of springs. Loud music from restaurant downstairs, though they did turn off the outside speakers on request. Large room, very friendly staff. Great shower. Great location. Street parking only, 2 hours only between 11am and 4pm. Internet is OK, but not great. No breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms above restaurant patio gets loud music starting at 7:45 am to midnight. Closing windows doesn't help.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Martha B
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Virginia's guesthouse is located smack dab in downtown Kenmare. The entrance to the guesthouse is adjacent to Mick and Jimmy's restaurant. The room itself was quite tiny, and we had a hard time sleeping because of street noise at night. However, the service itself was very nice. They have a small common room where you can relax with a cup of tea and a good book. We paid for breakfast in advance not knowing what to expect, but it included a breakfast of our choice from Mick and Jimmy's! We were very excited about this. I would definitely recommend Virginia's Guesthouse.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Good value for a clean, comfortable room and good service.

I stayed at Virginia's in May of this year. Just found them through google in a frantic search for somewhere to stay that I could afford. They are very responsive to emails, but telephone will probably get you more direct service. The room was slightly dated, but that really doesn't matter when it is clean and comfortable. For the price, I was very happy. I got an en suite double room but they charged me only for a single. So much appreciated as I was on a tight budget.

I do wish breakfast had been included (who doesn't?:) but there was great tea and coffee service in a community room--even had French press coffee. The man attending (I am afraid I forgot his name in the passing weeks) was very kind, helped me find a place to store my bicycle.

It can be a bit noisy at night with the pub revelers, but that is what you get in Kenmare anywhere.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

The tour book describes the wonderful breakfast and there isn't any provided. The information at the front describes the free street parking but that's only at night. The room and bathroom were not very clean and the only way to talk to the owner or manager is by using a telephone at the front desk; otherwise it is not manned. I would never recommend this place!

Stayed: June 2016