“Excellent Food, Excellent Service”
Review of di vino

di vino
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian Mediterranean restaurant
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Two friends and I were in Carrick on Shannon for New Years Eve and went to this restaurant for dinner. It was nothing short of amazing. Everyone was delighted with their meals. The venue and menu are both small but what they do, they do extremely well. We returned here again on New Years Day with the hope to dine again and even though they were extremely busy, the remembered us from the night before and kindly fitted us in to the busy schedule for New Years Day. I cannot recommend this place enough for a delicious Italian meal. The steak and peppered sauce and speg bol are well worth a try.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Popped along here for my wife's birthday. The restaurant is very clean with ample seating, we moved away from the window as we noticed a slight draft. I think having the front door open creates this chill so it might be an idea to allow customers open this themselves to retain some heat. The meal itself was fantastic, for starters I got the Italian sausage. The portion size was just enough however, the bread was immense. Really warm and fresh! For mains I got the crab filled ravioli...this was superb. The portion size was generous and the tomato sauce was very authentic and home made. I also finished some of my wife's carbonara. I will be going back for this very soon. For dessert I ordered the tiramisu. Delicious. This is a great place for a medium size group (10), couples and families. The staff are friendly and welcoming so would definitely recommend for an evening meal.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

A group of 6 of us ate in Di Vino following New Years night and we were craving some yummy food. Di Vino did not disappoint it was simply delicious! The Pizza crust and base was amazing and the garlic cheese starter was so yummy! The waiters and waitress were so attentive and lovely all night. We could not recommend this place more. The four girls all got pasta and shared a Pizza too it was amazing! It is great for medium size groups and families. If we went back to Carrick we would be going straight to Di Vinos for a yummy dinner

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Great food, excellent wine and very appreciative staff. The pasta dishes are very good and a real treat. Decor is tasteful and we really enjoyed our meal . Regulars and we travel a distance but worth it .

1  Thank loughgill
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We had a lovely meal as part of a party. The food it delicious, the portions aren't huge but what there is is lovely. The service as friendly and fun and we had a great evening. Slightly expensive but good Italian food.