We stayed here a few weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. The owner of the hotel works in the bar and definitely adds to the friendly atmosphere there.There is a t.v. in the lobby which added a strangely home effect, as many sat here in the evening watching it after dinner.
Our room was clean and comfortable, but the wall are thin. The food was good. There is an early bird which is served up until 6.30pm. This was ideal for us as it suited the children. The breakfast is a buffet breakfast and although I enjoyed it I must admit I missed the pain au chocolat, as there was none.
The pool was cold, as they were having some maintaince work done on it. The family room has no hair-dryer in it, and we felt lacked seating also. There was a children's play room,but on both times when we visited, we were told it was being cleaned and therefore not opened?
On a whole, we did have a good experience and would return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the beautifully, quaint village of Adare, Co. Limerick, the Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel in Limerick, is owned and managed by the Fitzgerald Family. As a member of Irish Country Hotels, it is part of the first hotel group to be received Guaranteed Irish membership. The hotel features the Fáilte Ireland Award Winning, Revas Spa, one of the most popular Spa Hotels in Limerick, and a fully equipped gym and leisure centre.The hotel is ideal for leisure breaks in Ireland, convenient for conference meetings and not to mention a stunning venue for your wedding. Join us and let our family look after yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Adare