“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We found this place whilr looking on TripAdvisor for places to eat in Howth and were very pleased! It definitely looks like a hole in the wall kind of place, but those are the best places to get food from! Highly recommend going here! Be prepared to make friends though, because there is not a lot of seating, but it was definitely worth it!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The food was amazing, always a pleasure to visit Howth, if you are ever around and want to grab a bite, I recommend this place!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I really recommend you to go there. I don't remember the prices and exactly what we ate there, but oh my god, there was this spicy dish (I don't remember its name, sadly) that was the best thing I have ever eaten in my life. I just couldn't stop and I don't even eat spicy food. It was incredible. Also, we served another couple of dishes that were really good. Go there and you won't regret it. If I can find photos I will update the review later.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place on a day trip to Howth and loved it! Service was great. We don’t remember our servers name but she was incredible! So funny and friendly. Food/ wine were great as well. Would definitely recommend the wings. A fun cozy joint right on the water.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

First, you'll need to wait about 30 minutes to be seated as many peope are obviously aware that Octopussy is worth a try.
Once done, you'll be pleased with tasty mid size tapas, each pricing about 10€ which will quickly come up to a 100€ bill if you're 2 having wine on top of it.
Anyway, perfectly located on Howth cuty Harbour, serving fresh oysters, cooked octopus, clams, mussels, Octopussy is definitely a great place for lunch.