US$124
US$79
US$122
US$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Rosemount(Dundalk)
US$84
Walkers Nest(Dundalk)
US$114
US$105
Agoda.com
Krakow B&B(Dundalk)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf coursetennis courtsterrace barround of golfpro shopbeautiful groundsbeautiful hotelleisure centrecooley peninsulawedding receptionlovely settingwell worth a visitfirst classfunction roomrelaxing breakpublic areasset menu
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We stayed here as part of a Leger Tour and found it to be very comfortable, plenty of space in the bedroom, and the meals were exceptional. The swimming pool and grounds were clean and well kept. Would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Lorraine M, Public Relations Manager at Ballymascanlon House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Guest

On behalf of everybody here at Ballymascanlon House Hotel, I would like to thank you for your very kind comments regarding your recent stay with us.

I am truly delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to use our leisure facilities and walk the grounds.

The team work so hard to make every guest experience as memorable and enjoyable as possible and to have that acknowledged is wonderful.

Thank you again for your review and I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege and the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Stayed here as part of a Leger tour , all meals exceptional , rooms comfy and special, lovely grounds, very quiet, staff all nice, swimming pool very good. had a lovely stay. really liked the breakfast selection and the comfy bar.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Lorraine M, Guest Relations Manager at Ballymascanlon House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely grounds .. lovely hotel
Breakfast been poor last couple of times I’ve stayed here .. come on guys sort it out ! Who takes someone’s toast away while they’re still eating it !!!!!!!! Come on ! Night porter needs people skills training.. but fix these flaws and it’s a wonderful hotel! I can’t complain otherwise.. value for money..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking time to write your review. I am surprised to hear you had a bad experience at breakfast and had an issue with our night porter during your recent stay with us. We are very proud of our excellent customer service across all departments and I assure you that all our staff have been trained to the highest standards. This has been clearly reflected in the many positive reviews we have received on TripAdvisor. If you would like to contact us with more specific details of your complaint, I will be happy to look into this for you.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We come here fairly often to the bar for some food and music afterwards at the weekend. Its very consistent and I have never had a bad meal except on this occasion when I came for a birthday treat. I ordered the beef burger which I very rarely have so it was to be a nice treat. Unfortunately my burger was totally overcooked and tasted awful. It was like something that was left over from the day before and was heated up. I did complain and they took off the price of the coffee. Its really not good enough and I will be less inclined to visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mollieNorthEast
Lorraine M, Guest Relations Manager at Ballymascanlon House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear mollieNorthEast

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent dining experience at the Ballymascanlon House Hotel. We appreciate your continued patronage and your kind comments in relation to our consistency of food & service and the hotel's entertainment. I was concerned to learn that on this particular occassion we did not meet your expectations and I apologise that your meal did not meet our usual high standards. I can assure you we will bring your comments to the attention of our Kitchen and Management Team. We hope this isolated incident will not deter you from frequenting the hotel again and we hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I cant praise Ballymascanlon highly enough! Lovely comfortable, spacious, clean room with a super view. Fabulous food for breakfasts and dinners Staff friendly and efficient Would highly reccommend it

Stayed: May 2018
Lorraine M, Director of Sales at Ballymascanlon House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Guest

Many thanks for your lovely review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us, it is always a pleasure to read such positive feedback.

The entire team will be thrilled to know that their efforts have provided you with a pleasant and outstanding stay. At the Ballymaascanlon House Hotel, we pride ourselves on our warm, friendly associates so I am delighted that your experience was reflective of that.

Thank you again for your review and I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Kind regards