“Amazing tapas”

Price range: US$6 - US$39
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Really amazing tapas and cocktails. I recommend it to anyone!
We had patatas bravas, with awesome garlic sauce, meatballs, and croquettes. As for the drinks we had a coco-cane and as a designated driver, I had a lovely mocktail. Will definitely be back for more, especially considering that they have those special discounted offers for different days in a month.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Food is nice, I had ordered the fish finger and my friend order fish and chips. Both is nice but the chip? Or potatoes? is surprising me! As the menu said side order is “chip” but the size of big chip can compare to the potatoes...didnt well cook..thus, we want tap water but been given distilled water and the staff decided to charge us....really ridiculous...

1  Thank happyblacky5999
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Good out with my friends for on of their birthday's. Tapas were really good. 4 cocktails for 20 Euro was a good bargain for the world cup... Would go back again.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Love the food and atmosphere in The Market Bar there’s always a good buzz around when we go to eat! We can’t get enough of the nachos!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We are regular visitor to the Market Bar but hadn't managed to be there for the Chow Down weekend in quite a while. I have to say it's as good as ever!!! Gorgeous, full of flavour, massive portions! Also had the meat platter, tempura fish and sliders. All delicious- left absolutely stuffed!! Staff are always so friendly. Great buzz for a Saturday night. Great spot for the town.