All reviews four poster bed town centre charming hotel tv channels lots of parking went above and beyond wedding food business trip both mornings hidden treasure grounds are beautiful residents bar food was lovely family reunion booked this hotel went out of her way night's sleep
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this fantastic hotel last wkend. From the time we walked in tbe door we wete made to feel so welcome and special. Our room was fab and comfortable and we both had a gr8 nite sleep. The food was lovely and tasty.
Mark Ryan who is the manager at this lovely hotel does a fantastic job with his team. Well done to all take a now gor 5 star service and food. Will be back, loved it.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Josephine L
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Booked at short notice as a base for a business trip in the area.

It's a country house type hotel with lots of parking on the grounds. There is quite a bit of outdoor seating, which is nice in fine weather.

Very informal check in when I arrived. Got my room key from the friendly chap at the desk, who also seemed to be working in the bar.

I had a largish bedroom with typical high Victorian ceiling, a big sash window and the old style furnishing you would expect in a house of this type. The only modern touch was the flat screen tv on the wall.

Even though it was very warm outside, I had a good night's sleep. The water pressure for the shower could have been better. It was one of those overhead rainshower types,.which looked fancy but was not very effective.

The number of TV channels was a bit limited. The Wifi worked fine.

I had a very quick continental breakfast of coffee, toast and cereal before I left. Hot food was also available but I needed to check out before it would have been ready.

You can walk from the hotel into Clonmel Town Centre in about 5 or ten minutes.

Overall, I would stay here again. The price was quite attractive for what you get and was much better value than some of the large hotels in the town.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights unexpectedly
and it was fantastic. All the staff were great

and cheerful. One lass peculiarity Clare ( in the dining room )
with really blonde hair was fabulous. The rooms were comfortable and clean. Every whim I required was answered with a very pleasant yes and smile. Once I mentioned the water wasn’t very hot in the bathroom it was attended to immediately

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 16happy
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Awesome, great staff and food. A family was celebrating a birthday with live band. Just all around delights. Very unique place to relax with a park/ river across the street. A must stay if you are in the area.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I organised a surprise road trip for my husband and we had a one night stop at Raheen House.
We arrived pretty late, so the receptionnist was busy in the restaurant. Unfortunately it was too late to have dinner there. We had a drink at the bar and then went out for food.
The hotel was lovely, especially in the wing where our room was.
The room was quite quaint but comfortable.
We had irish breakfast the next day, which was lovely.

We would go back, definitely!

Date of stay: November 2017