“Magical hands”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ludo Massage studio
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I was lucky enough to be able to visit Ludo once every 6-8 weeks when he was in Brooklodge. He has now set up his own tastefully decorated massage studio in Bray. A thoughtful surprise anniversary gift from my husband saw me dropped to Ludo's new studio for a VERY badly needed deep tissue neck. Back and shoulders massage. He truly has magical fingers and I have never recovered a treatment from him without feeling the benefit for days if not weeks after. He is one of the only people in the world (and I've had treatments all over the world) who can unknot my shoulders and create a distance between them and my ears. Anyone in need of unknotting should make it their business to give Ludo a chance. He has a range of treatments and (having sent many friends to him and receiving their feedback) is able to tailor pressure from very deep (my need) to very gentle. This venture deserves to be a great success and I envy those who live in Bray and have this on their doorstep.