“Food was excellent!!! ”

Noah's Ark Restaurant Cafe
Ranked #15 of 100 Restaurants in Bray
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

While the piri piri chicken was the famous item on the menu, we went for the Hot Chicken Sandwich and Pizza, with Garlic Bread and Buffalo Chicken Wings to share. Price was very reasonable for the amount of food we got and the food was so tasty. Very relaxed atmosphere and while the service didn't match the food it didn't matter because the food was delicious.

1  Thank Dublin92Irl

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious fresh pizza from their fab pizza oven you can order it to take away too! I know they are working on a delivery service at the moment. Really nice menu sure to please everyone’s tastes. It’s kid friendly too with genuine helpful friendly staff in nice comfortable surroundings it’s equally as nice to visit as a couple or a group of friends.

1  Thank Rebecca H
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Another visit to Noah's Ark and another excellent experience. As usual Cian went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect.

2  Thank Caroline D
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Went for a very late lunch. Had there beef burger was very tasty with spices and the toppings were great. Only recommendation would be crisper chips and have beer on tap so you can taste it before you commit to a beer.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I went in this morning for breakfast and the staff are so lovely and incredibly accommodating and friendly to me. I had a beautiful breakfast with fresh coffee and bottled water with lemon. I'm only too happy to both come back and visit the restaurant more and I'm only too happy to recommend the restaurant to my friends and hopefully get them to bray for a visit and lunch of course. My compliments to the amazing crew who work in this little gem that is in the bray town. I was recently ill due to a head injury and when I had my meal there I could finally taste and enjoy a very nice meal.

1  Thank Victoria R