“Business/fiends evening meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2018

From the start the experience was second to none. The front of house was so friendly and helpful. We had no reservation but no problem we got a table for 4. The bruschetta was lovely but the Clonakilty black pudding starter was delicious. My colleague and i both had this and it was a real treat. On to mains, 4 different dishes and again it did not disappoint. All i can say is if you are in Leixlip make sure this is the first place you eat, it is really really good. I have more visitors in two weeks time and i will defo take them here. We had an Irish, German, British and American guests at this table for 4, no complaints. In two weeks i will have Irish, 2 x American and a German so looking forward to it already

1  Thank Eoghan O

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Recently, my boyfriend and I had dinner in Alvitos. We thought it was a great experience, as we entered the manager gave us a cordial welcome. It was our first time experiencing the food there and we absolutely loved it. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. I would certainly recommend the Garlic mushrooms, it was very tasty as the garlic complimented the fresh mushrooms. Our main dish was served on a hot lava stone, it looked amazing, so we enjoyed the Sirloin steak accompanied with fresh veggies. The staffs were friendly and the atmosphere was just right, we thought it was a lovely place. What I liked the best was the new cocktail that I got to try, it was made by the manager. Overall, staffs provided superb service and created a friendly atmosphere. This was truly one of the finest meal I've had so far and will definitely visit the place again to try other recipes and would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank Natasha H
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Had another lovely meal last night in al vitos. The manager Florin greeted us as we arrived and was friendly as ever. I'm not sure of the ladies name who served us but she was very friendly and gave time to have a small chat with us.
This is one of my favorite restaurants so much so i got a voucher for Christmas as a gift. The chicken wings came recommended from Florin and they did not disappoint they were spicy and delisous. Our mains were fantastic my partner got the open chicken lasagne and I helped myself to some it was so good.
Thanks for a lovely evening to help with the January blues.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here but we were charged €4 tooo much for the wine on querying the management reduced by €2 euro as he wasn’t really listening to us !!!!! However this didn’t spoil our enjoyment of the food but found it a wee bit underhand BEWARE cause if they overcharged everyone it’s would be quite lucrative

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyable meal with great service. Florin, who looked like the manager took our table, he was very attentive and preformed everything to the highest standard. The presentation of all the dishes and the cocktails hand made by florin was also immaculate. I got the chicken lasagne for main course and I couldn’t fault it. One of the nicest dinners I’ve had in a long time. Definitely 5 stars for this hidden gem of a restaurant. Would be rushing to go back.

1  Thank Linda K