“If you're near Letterkenny and fancy a coffee!”

The Happy Camper Glenveagh
Ranked #19 of 112 Restaurants in Letterkenny
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Description: The Happy Camper Cafe is a unique cafe serving homemade pancakes and barrista LaVazza Coffee in the most scenic place in the world. You can choose from all your favourite toppings like Nutella and Strawberries to joke made lemon butter sauce. It is a beautiful place to come with kids to relax and take in the breathtaking view of Muckish Mountain.
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Great coffee ( if it's a take out and you have your own cup, it's only €1.50!) , lovely atmosphere and great service.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Such an amazing quirky idea! Soft fluffy pancakes to die for. So many different toppings to choose from!

1  Thank LondonYoung123
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I just happened to be passing by today on my way to Finley and I saw a lot of cars parked up at the caravan I've heard so much about. Well all I heard was definitely true it was totally fabulous.i ordered a coffee from the very friendly and hard working young man who served me very attentively and some yummy pancakes. Considering how very busy they were I was surprised by the great enthusiasm of only two staff and so many orders which were quite speedy considering everything is cooked to order. My coffee was just lovely as were my pancakes n I don't mean crepes they are propper home made high pancakes and so yummy. I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK WITH FRIENDS N THANK YOU SO MUCH MARIA AND YOUR PLEASANT YOUNG SON .

1  Thank Tracydmc
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Had read about this place before and always said I would stop if in the area. It was great. Its a little caravan on the side of the road selling pancakes and a few drinks. I have read some other reviews saying it was a disappointment, but what do you expect from a place like this? I think it was wonderful. A gorgeous setting and a very inventive menu. Dont expect haute cusine or anything, but do expect an experience that that is hard found. Great friendly service and nice people. A must do if passing by. Opening times may vary as we thought it opened at ten and arrived at around 11 and they were literally pulling up. Great for us to help them set up though!

Again, just remember its a little caravan selling some inventive pancakes on the side of the road, not a cafe or anything like that.

I think it was brilliant and an expierence we thoroughly enjoyed!

TheHappyCamperCafe, Owner at The Happy Camper Glenveagh, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Thank you guys... I was really glad of the help with the generator. We are just a simple set up. Nothing fancy but always tasty.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Sadly the beautiful setting could not compensate for the coffee which was weak, tasteless and undrinkable. The Nine Hostages at Manorcunningham a really excellent caravan café sets the standard with high quality coffee and food but charges the same for its coffee. The owner is friendly and the setting stunning so it could be great.