“Have a smashing time in Lilys”
Review of Lily's Bistro

Lily's Bistro
Ranked #10 of 112 Restaurants in Letterkenny
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Description: We are a new Bistro set in the heart of Letterkenny offering a wide range of foods, from all day breakfasts to light bites and lunches. We have a variety of home baked products and offer lunch options such as quiche, wraps, salads, paninis etc..We also provide gluten free options. We serve a range of artisan coffee and a variety of tea's. As our saying goes: "we make everything better"
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I was meeting a friend here. It is a new venture in an established coffee shop. I can't remember what is was called possibly the sandwich Company? I had a lovely BLT on brown bread and a Americano.
While waiting for my friend a coffee cup flew out of the hands of the waitress and took off across the counter and landed at my feet. It didn't break much to everyone's amazement. The management were all apologies to me but I enjoyed the whole incident as did my fellow diners.
That incident aside I experienced great food coffee service and good fun. I will be back because I forgot to check Gluten free options for my wife.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I had a lovely breakfast in here last week the food was very nice and the staff were friendly . I'll definitely be back again!