“Great diner style food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Eaten here a few times and enjoyed each time I've been. This is American diner style food obviously, and it's really well done. Over my visits I've had a variety, burgers, pizzas, steak, Philly cheesesteaks and more and I've always been satisfied. On the latest occasion we tried the strawberry daiquiris which were the nicest daiquiris I've had in a while. There's also a great selection of soft drinks and beers. Desserts seem to be a specialty and we particularly enjoyed the hot cookie with ice cream.

1  Thank Patrick F

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Ordered chicken tenders and chips

The chips were hot but the chicken tenders we're look warm
No one asked after serving if everything ok
Only when I went to pay was I asked I explained the tenders were look warm she apologised nothing taken off bill actually this is the second time this has happened was a urge the first time diners beware .....
Not impressed with this diner need to make sure their food is meeting safety standards by being hot

4  Thank Christine M
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Overpriced, low quality and left hungry. We have been here a few times, but won't be back. My alarm bells started to ring when we arrived at 12:45 for lunch and we were the only customers. My Texas burger with fries was no better than a big mac, and perhaps worse, with floppy fries that had been sitting for a while. Sauces are so sweet they are sickening. Dunno what has happened to this place: it used to be buzzing.

2  Thank Justahungryguy
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Went in on Sunday evening, stood about for about 5 minutes, was past be three different members of staff, none of which looked our way or acknowledged us at all. I appreciate it was a very busy time, but a smile or "I'll be with you as soon as I can" would have went a long way. We ended up just leaving and going elsewhere.

2  Thank Orlichu
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Was home on business for the weekend was very busy only had a breakfast in the morning so it was late evening now...i was in need of a good feed at this stage went to a local bar and was told this is the place to go for a big steak so I made my way for Stateside... and the barman was right when my stake arived it was huge and cooked to perfection can't wait for the next business trip home again

1  Thank DonegallMan