“How much?”
Review of The Sandwich Co

The Sandwich Co
Ranked #96 of 112 Restaurants in Letterkenny
Reviewed 9 February 2017

This is one of those places Ill go to if I am nearby in town and need to grab some lunch.
Its the only takeaway sandwich place in the vicinity, but that said the food is tasty enough. My bug bears about this branch is that they frequently don't have some things on the menu - they have a chicken tikka with mint yogurt listed on their menu, but they never seem to have the yogurt, can't remember last time I got it.
And it's dear. Very dear. The pricing structure is a bit weird, I believe wraps are more expensive than sandwiches - why? To add insult to injury, if you want your sandwich (or whatever) toasted, you have to pay extra,
Again, the food they have there to servie is fine, and some nice options on the menu, but prepare to pay for it.
Just in reference to other reviewers comments about the staff, whilst I am not what you would call a regular (3 or 4 visits a year), the staff have always been very pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

I love the food here and visit for my lunch regularly. The staff look as if they hate being there and are not very pleasant. One thing I think is very rude is that if your paying by contactless card they do it for you. You don't see what amount is being approved unless you ask for a receipt.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I was waiting to meet a friend who had gone shopping in the retail park. I was hungry so I felt the need for a quick snack. I went into the Sandwich Company and that is what I got. Quick service which is unusual for a B.L.T. It normally takes longer to get one made but not in the Sandwich Company. It is quite well located just inside the Forte Lynn Retail Park opposite Dunnes Stores.
Parking can be a problem sometimes as other retail units surround the Sandwich Co such as Hallmark Cards, Clarke's shoes, a Dental Practice etc.
The only down side is it's popularity and with that come lots of Mums and Dad's with kids which can bring up the noise level. So get in early. The Coffee was nice too and hot. I will be back.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I've been coming here for years. I enjoy a healthy lunch option and this is quick and easy food for a limited lunch time.
The food is 100% and I couldn't say a bad word about it. Thumbs up!
The staff however let the place down. I feel like I'm being rushed in and out of the place all the time. Quick decisions being made while ordering and the at staff snapping at you jus to get the order processed as quick as possible. It's disapointing as I said the food is cheap and lovely.
The staff also have awful habits of chatting to one another while they are talking to the customers.
I've found moonshine cafe is much better staffed and far more friendly.
I won't be going back unless stuck.
Pity

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Staff extremely rude laughing and talking among themselves no manners what so ever and selection was poor bread wasn't fresh will never visit again