“Avoid”

Millie's Tearooms
Ranked #9 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Letterkenny
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: European, Irish
Description: Serving a selection of tea, coffee, freshly baked pastries, desserts as well as soup, sandwiches and daily lunch specials.
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The "cheesecake" my wife was served tasted sour and there was blue mould on the base. It was off. Whilst the waitress apologised she still charged for it. As we drove back to our hotel my wife felt unwell and was sick later. Best avoided.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We stopped here as we were lost. I had a cup cake and my husband a slice off a large cake. Not sure who enjoyed theirs the most but my cup cake was so fresh it just melted in my mouth. Too gorgeous

1  Thank VeryHappyStayer
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We tried for breakfast a few times great. Lovely china cups and saucers. Also sells buns bread and cakes, and bakes cakes to order.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Had tea here with my daughter a couple of nights ago. It was near closing time but no-one made us feel we had to hurry. Only six tables and a fairly limited menu but all food is genuinely home made. Very impressed with the presentation and price.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Popped by and took advantage of the specials, warm chicken salad + Ricky road desert and prawn salad + caramel desert for just €7 each.

Unbelievable value and the food was superb.