“Cheery and relaxed”
Review of Florence Food Co

Florence Food Co
Ranked #28 of 117 Restaurants in Letterkenny
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I’m a regular in Florence and would like to commend the staff on their cheery service. The girls working in the restaurant are so helpful and smiley it’s a pleasure to visit ! The food is always tasty and the coffee is addictive... The atmosphere is so relaxed up there too ! Would recommend to anybody!

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect layout and atmosphere for a relaxed Sunday brunch. Couldn't fault the food and enjoyed a look around the shop area after. Have already recommended to a friend and will definitely be back!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Been a long time since I visited Florence, my wife and I stopped in again last week after finding ourselves with a free half an hour for an early lunch.
Sat upstairs for the first time, was nice and quiet up there. Attempted to order a salad from the menu with a slight change, but the change could not be accommodated, so went for something else. The alternative salad was fine, but I was disappointed I couldn't get one ingredient substituted for another in my preferred choice (wanted pear out, apple in). Was told I couldn't make any changes to the menu....
Anyway, my wife said her chowder was ok, not great. Coffee was better than on my previous visits too.
Overall, absolutely grand, but it wasn't an experience that would have me rushing back any time soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Family of 5 nice lunch here . Decor was lovely . We had delicious lunch here. Flat bread with sub dried tomatoes and goats cheese was divine !!!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Happened upon this restaurant today as my husband and I strolled through Letterkenny awaiting our motor home being serviced at Donagheys (great service). This is a jewel to be experienced. Really nice staff, spotlessly clean and everything so fresh and inviting. The interior design is so relaxing to the eye and modern in a lovely way but retaining that homely feeling like when you walk through the door and feel wow I’m home. In our case it was a pot of tea and nothing else as I was not feeling too well but this did not deter us from feeling welcome, having a lovely time and people watching as they enjoyed what can only be described as sumptuous food to whet any appetite - not mine today so WE WILL RETURN in AUGUST when next in town. Thankyou to all.