“Rude staff and slow service”
Review of Florence Food Co

Florence Food Co
Ranked #28 of 120 Restaurants in Letterkenny
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Food took an hour to come.
Woman at till short changed me then questioned me and made a deal about her mistake over €2.

Went in hungry came out starved and robbed.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Second attempt to have lunch here in a month. Second time we had to leave as waited 10/15mins for order to be taken the told it would be 20 mins wait as they were very busy. Heard great reports about the food such a pity can’t sample it during a lunchtime. Should really be able to cater for lunchtime trade. Not sure if the issues lie with the kitchen or management but would be nice to see a cafe in a prime location for improving

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 June 2018

I visited here recently with my wife and child, attractive restaurant with attractive menu until I received my meal which contained a long hair in it, I brought it back down to waitress who took the plate and took it into the kitchen, she then returned within 3 minutes and asked me did I want to order another, to which I replied no. Children’s food was good served with side fruit and yogurt, I took some of my wife’s chicken sandwich which was good also. I went to pay and got another apology, but with a surprise like that in your food I would’ve expected to at least get our soft drinks free of charge and not just an apology, staff not very welcoming when we arrived.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Was here two or three times (can't remember)

Coffee was decent (beans from the famous 3FE in Dublin)
Sandwiches and sausage rolls were good.
Cakes were moist and delicious.

Service is top notch.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I’m a regular in Florence and would like to commend the staff on their cheery service. The girls working in the restaurant are so helpful and smiley it’s a pleasure to visit ! The food is always tasty and the coffee is addictive... The atmosphere is so relaxed up there too ! Would recommend to anybody!